Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Commander
This injustice will not stand! For years vague promises have been made that the developers would create the thing that I most want to see, but alas, year after year has gone by and development into my favorite part of the game has been gradual and I'm sick of it!

Damn you Cryptic, if I see signs that developer resources are not being spent exclusively on my feature or option of choice, I will complain a lot in the most indignant and entitled of tones! Just you wait... it'll happen, then you'll feel really bad.
Commander
# 2
03-21-2013, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jermbot View Post
This injustice will not stand! For years vague promises have been made that the developers would create the thing that I most want to see, but alas, year after year has gone by and development into my favorite part of the game has been gradual and I'm sick of it!

Damn you Cryptic, if I see signs that developer resources are not being spent exclusively on my feature or option of choice, I will complain a lot in the most indignant and entitled of tones! Just you wait... it'll happen, then you'll feel really bad.

Just what is it that you were expecting?
Commander
# 3
03-21-2013, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegeta50024 View Post
Just what is it that you were expecting?
I'm new here and just thought if I acted like all the other kids, I'd make friends faster.
Republic Veteran
# 4
03-21-2013, 06:17 PM
Quote:

I see what you did there.

Lieutenant
# 5
03-21-2013, 06:17 PM
Quote:
I'm new here and just thought if I acted like all the other kids, I'd make friends faster.
I see what you did there.
Career Officer
# 6
03-21-2013, 06:18 PM
wow, I thought this thread would afford me the opportunity to complain about the lack of new updates to the Federation faction. =(
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Empire Veteran
# 7
03-21-2013, 06:24 PM
Quote:

What was did there, I seen it.
And welcome back.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-21-2013, 06:40 PM
I also see what you did there, and as a rebuttal, LOL!
SGT Milton Monzon, SGT Alexander Fuller, SGT Michael Bartley, SGT Martin LaMar
Rest in Peace Brothers
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-21-2013, 06:41 PM
Quote:

Oh no! We've got a Vorta here who's wanting a Dominion faction! Better give it to him, Cryptic!

Yes, yes, I got the sarcasm. Just throwing some back in turn for funsies sake.
Captain
# 10
03-21-2013, 06:44 PM
Quote:
jermbot? new here?

Uh huh.