Lt. Commander
# 11
04-28-2013, 07:30 AM
Well I'm lookin too; on the Fed side. I kno it's a few more now

-V
Career Officer
# 12
04-28-2013, 09:09 AM
The facts remain that very few Fleets will allow 'guest' to purchase Fleet ships. This is because that to 'provision' the Fleet Shipyard costs a considerable amount of expensive resources that have to be 'donated' by active Fleet members. You would have to question the 'intelligence' of a Fleet that would give this away to random guests....
Career Officer
# 13
04-28-2013, 10:57 AM
Depends on the Fleet, my KDF fleet is largely inactive but I've had my eye on the Fleet Corsair for months. I asked another fleet was granted the ability to purchase from their store. I made a quick drop of my 1k fleet marks from CE and they were happy. Worked out well overall IMO...

I recall another fleet letting you on their base to purchase T5 hangar pets for a lump sum of 25mil. I can't recall the fleets name atm. But, if you're a carrier lover, 25mil is a drop in the bottle if your fleets months away from getting it yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjokruhlica View Post
Here's a novel idea: do the work to help your fleet obtain a tier 5 shipyard, and then buy one.
Always someone wanting the rewards without having to do the work...
Expecting it for Free is one thing, I came to an exchange agreement with the fleet I purchased mine from. If I wanted one of the Elite carrier pets I'd find that fleet offering them for 25mil EC. It's not a matter of not "working" myself, I've got nearly 1300 hours on my main alone. If you're in a small fleet you're simply SOL. If a larger fleet is willing to sell provisions for profit, they're within their full right. Why shouldn't they make some money off all their hard work?

Even tho my fleet is small and quite a bit away from T5, we intend to open our stores to the public. We will simply come to an arrangement before purchase and honor the purchase. We will then make sure the funds are either put back into the base or given to a member to help them. I think its a personal choice per fleet...
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Captain
# 14
04-28-2013, 05:12 PM
I know there are some fleets selling access to get the T5 Ships prices start at around 40 million EC if I remember right. Just dont remember which ones.

May the Prophets guide us in these cryptic times....