Community Moderator
# 1 New oddy uniform color layouts
07-16-2014, 02:15 PM
Please note - Thomas has made a PDF file that has ALL the uniforms in all their glory! Grab it here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/ji0l9nt7q4...e_2410_web.pdf

As requested, here is the images of the new color layouts for the Oddy uniform -

Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.

Last edited by askray; 07-18-2014 at 10:26 PM.
Community Moderator
# 2
07-16-2014, 02:19 PM

My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.

Last edited by askray; 07-16-2014 at 02:50 PM.
Community Moderator
# 3
07-16-2014, 02:20 PM
And i did forget things >.> -

Last edited by askray; 07-16-2014 at 02:51 PM.
Rihannsu
# 4
07-16-2014, 03:25 PM
Askray, thanks for assembling these into one place.

I love the Odyssey Uniforms.

Thanks also to Thomas the Cryptic Cat for building the guides (at least, I know he made most of these, are they all originally from his Twitter?).

/Vote +1 for Sticky.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Community Moderator
# 5
07-16-2014, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
Askray, thanks for assembling these into one place.

I love the Odyssey Uniforms.

Thanks also to Thomas the Cryptic Cat for building the guides (at least, I know he made most of these, are they all originally from his Twitter?).

/Vote +1 for Sticky.
This is all TtCC. People just requested it be linked here so I plopped it together some are from his twitter, two (should be pretty obvious which ones lol) were from the dev blog.
Captain
# 6
07-16-2014, 03:38 PM
Thanks askray, I love these uniforms so much an this guide is awesome thank you crypticCat
Captain
# 7
07-16-2014, 03:39 PM
Thanks for assembling the post, +1 for sticky as well, or, alternatively, if someone wants to immortalize it on the wiki somewhere, that'd be just as well.

So is the tactical/duty uniform distinction like on-ship vs away team?
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
07-16-2014, 07:03 PM
Nice.

/subscribe
Originally KiraYamato before the Account Linking - True Join Date August 2008

"In the game of war, there are no clear rules you can follow." - Andrew Waltfeld
Career Officer
# 9
07-17-2014, 04:59 AM
This thread is a brilliant idea! As a lover of the Odyssey uniforms, I most definitely approve! Great job!
"The ongoing mission: To explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life forms and new civilisations.

To go boldly where no one has gone before."
Captain
# 10
07-17-2014, 05:34 AM
WOW thats awesome.
Many thanks, it's very appreciated!

I have got a question, though.
I tried to re create the Flag officer variant color code.
But when looking at it the upper (shoulder) part looks rather grey instead of real black, although i have colored it exactly as supposed. It looks more like a normal officer duty uniform IMO.
Is there anything we can do about it?

Here's a picture to show what i mean.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-

The "TT and/or AtB less builds" - Thread