Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,048
# 241
04-27-2014, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
The biotech armor is fabulous. BTW is that one of the new biotech ground weapons?
I've got the bio - armor and its very nice ( get it if you can afford it ) and, that weapon is a fluidic antiproton weapon from the lockbox ( oh they are dirt cheap on the exchange ). Can send you a set if you want centersolace.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 290
# 242
04-27-2014, 01:00 PM
Heres the uniform of my Romulan Unificationist and her Boffs.
The Captain variant of the uniform has a golden version of the Yesterday's Enterprise belt & chest band. Alongside shoulder pads. Tactical officers have the bandolier, my medic has the Medical bag. My Engineer have goggles and gadgets.

Quote:
D'kyr for Romulans! Fight for reunification, fight for a bridge to unite our peoples! Fight so that every Federation Romulan can pay 2000 Zen and earn a D'kyr Science Vessel!

D'kyr for Romulans!!

Last edited by gurluas; 04-27-2014 at 01:02 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,857
# 243
04-27-2014, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurluas View Post
Heres the uniform of my Romulan Unificationist and her Boffs.
The Captain variant of the uniform has a golden version of the Yesterday's Enterprise belt & chest band. Alongside shoulder pads. Tactical officers have the bandolier, my medic has the Medical bag. My Engineer have goggles and gadgets.

Very nice. Did you use upper body armor or is that a shirt?
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,857
# 244
04-27-2014, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undyingzero View Post


My Reman's stealth suit, for when subterfuge is the only means.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodarkrider View Post


For when going to deal with the Borg, to not stand out too much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk79 View Post
Upgraded "Cop" look:



(Dyson Researcher costume, Tactical kit pieces, Voth boots)
Wooooooooowwww
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 290
# 245
04-27-2014, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by organicmanfred View Post
Very nice. Did you use upper body armor or is that a shirt?
Upper body armor. It's the only way for a Romulan to have a combadge.
Quote:
D'kyr for Romulans! Fight for reunification, fight for a bridge to unite our peoples! Fight so that every Federation Romulan can pay 2000 Zen and earn a D'kyr Science Vessel!

D'kyr for Romulans!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 140
# 246
04-28-2014, 05:03 AM


Two new almost unused battle mechs for my away team.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,487
# 247
04-28-2014, 05:39 AM


My Dyson costume for investigating the Sphere.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Ensign
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1
# 248
04-28-2014, 08:28 AM
New Away-Team Outfit:

Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3
# 249
05-10-2014, 01:21 PM
stupid question but how do you post pictures?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 157
# 250
05-18-2014, 05:40 PM
question related to this thread:

Since the FED Diplomacy BOFFs are unable to wear Starfleet Uniforms, has anyone come up with any good solutions that work just as well?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:35 AM.