Commander
# 251
05-18-2014, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlockheart View Post
stupid question but how do you post pictures?
Find an image hosting site (I use imgur, it's pretty great), upload your image there, copy the URL (should end in the file extension of the image), paste it here, and put [img]*your url*[/img] on it.
I am NikkoJT, Foundry author and terrible player. Follow me!
Captain
# 252
05-18-2014, 08:18 PM
Ruler of the Empire.

Who is this mysterious shadowed figure?

Perfect lighting environment for this outfit.

[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Lieutenant
# 253
05-18-2014, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbiehdykeman View Post
question related to this thread:

Since the FED Diplomacy BOFFs are unable to wear Starfleet Uniforms, has anyone come up with any good solutions that work just as well?
Not that I know of. My diplomacy boff is currently wearing the Voth uniform though which looks ok I guess. I did unlock the KHG style 1 costume somehow and he's able to wear it.

KHG - http://i.imgur.com/6c9X9oj.jpg
Voth - http://i.imgur.com/SqCijEc.jpg
Captain
# 254
05-19-2014, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilecalamitous View Post
Not that I know of. My diplomacy boff is currently wearing the Voth uniform though which looks ok I guess. I did unlock the KHG style 1 costume somehow and he's able to wear it.
Damn I wish I could do that.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 255
05-19-2014, 03:09 PM
I got my Diplomacy BOff wearing the Dyson outfit and skirt.

She's Orion, so she would insist on keeping something smexy. Now if only she wasn't limited to the KDF color choices...
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/144/0/2/sto_sig_character_by_rattler20200-d7jlk1h.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voth Guy
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
Lieutenant
# 256
05-19-2014, 06:02 PM
Dyson Science Researcher

Captain
# 257
05-19-2014, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0rdr4k View Post
My new Undine biotech armor from lobi store. Unlocked it as a costume. I am not actually wearing the original armor. It looks much better than I thought.

Frontside...

Backside...

Theese images doesn't do it justice. Lots of the details on the armor actually has glowing effects.
Liking the Collector look there, any Mass Effect fan will get the reference

Mirror NX, you know you want it
Career Officer
# 258
05-19-2014, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbiehdykeman View Post
question related to this thread:

Since the FED Diplomacy BOFFs are unable to wear Starfleet Uniforms, has anyone come up with any good solutions that work just as well?
Omega Force sent me some liason officers.

Republic Veteran
# 259
05-19-2014, 07:57 PM
Nothing really exciting ... Just my Rom girl ... And because it's "rarish" a couple of shots with Omega and KHG on a Romulan toon ...

Her "Retro" Outfit with Voth Light Soldier Boots, plus Tal Shiar Chest Gear and Belt (Black, Purple and Gold used as the colour options on all items) Store bought Romulan "Scarf" with the extra badge and tassles ...
[IMG][/IMG]

Omega (Pre S9 basic XI unlock version) Armor ... Her "Agent of Shield" look ... more like something a security guard from the 21st century would wear really, so I don't use this one much, and TBH even the Full Omega Armor is **** (Klingon eye patch for "effect") ...
[IMG][/IMG]

Finally the Klingon Honor Guard Armor With the Be'ves Chest Piece ...

This is the version now unlocked after completing the XII set, I haven't unlocked any other variants (if their is any?) Black and Red used throughout (WHY Cryptic can we not have ******* Purple?!?!?)

Again the 'Klingon Eye Patch for effect, and also used "Aged 1" as the complexion to give her a more "toughened ' look, Her two Female Orion BoFF's that accompany her to the Dyson Ground BZ, wear identical uniforms, except they are all black and they use the standard chest piece, not the Be'ves ... (just to note, the "Be'ves" appears to be essentially a "photograph" of a female chest, an not actually a 'cutout' and I assume it's designed to look "Klingonish" because it's ... ummm ... a bit hairy and sort of ... nasty ... lookin' really (unless you're into Klingon Women of course)
[IMG][/IMG]
Please ... Make it so ...!
Captain
# 260
05-20-2014, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymclaughlin View Post
Dyson Science Researcher

So 70s, so 80s...

And I love it