01-24-2013, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlanced View Post
Quote:
Fix it yerself...
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Career Officer
# 132
01-24-2013, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
Fix it yerself...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx6Z...65E0CD6E7B2416
Empire Veteran
# 133
01-24-2013, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Welcome to the STO Forums!
Captain
# 134
01-24-2013, 09:42 AM
How long ago did the server go down? The timezone thing in the OP says it wasn't supposed to start for another nine hours.

EDIT: Never mind, misread it.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q

Last edited by psycoticvulcan; 01-24-2013 at 10:01 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 135
01-24-2013, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc8219 View Post
I managed to make a list of bugs I hoped they would have fixed without being a jerk and insulting the dev team yet you can't. Not a good way to get them on your side by being so rude. I wouldn't mind at all if they would just ban disrespectful people like this. Game could use a little censorship sometimes. Despite the many bugs this game still takes a lot of hard work to maintain and still is the best f2p mmo out there.
I have kindly demonstrated various glitches, have been promised "a fix will be made in a patch cycle or two" only to find out no one has even been assigned to look at the issue.

MEANWHILE we are fixing lockbox related typos and glitches in near-realtime. Problems we have complained about get ignored.

I've tried appealing to the directly, I've asked nice.

Now it's time to try humor. Parody. Irony. A touch of sarcasm.

Maybe if I get enough people laughing someone will pass the jokes on to the Dev, who will find it NOT funny and fix the problem!

Unlikely though. Root cause here is all of the complaints we the users have generated since F2P conversion deal with non-revenue portions of the game. If it impacts their ability to sell Zen for keys, they'll be ALL over it.

This... will be the death of the game. Revenue generation begins at Level 50. People aren't going to suffer through broken plot missions to get to Level 50 to spend money.

But what do I know. Two successful businesses under my belt, and a thrid one starting up around me. Clearly I know not of what I speak.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Career Officer
# 136
01-24-2013, 09:47 AM
Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbjt...B2416&index=53
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
Career Officer
# 137
01-24-2013, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themarie View Post
I have kindly demonstrated various glitches, have been promised "a fix will be made in a patch cycle or two" only to find out no one has even been assigned to look at the issue.

MEANWHILE we are fixing lockbox related typos and glitches in near-realtime. Problems we have complained about get ignored.

Maybe if I get enough people laughing someone will pass the jokes on to the Dev, who will find it NOT funny and fix the problem!

Unlikely though. Root cause here is all of the complaints we the users have generated since F2P conversion deal with non-revenue portions of the game. If it impacts their ability to sell Zen for keys, they'll be ALL over it.

This... will be the death of the game. Revenue generation begins at Level 50. People aren't going to suffer through broken plot missions to get to Level 50 to spend money.

But what do I know. Two successful businesses under my belt, and a thrid one starting up around me. Clearly I know not of what I speak.
Silly themarie...,

Never take the Troll Bait...

It just leads to 'Mine Control'.

Career Officer
# 138
01-24-2013, 09:51 AM
Quote:

Your forgetting one of the best business models in the computer gaming industry.

Take a beloved IP, fleece the fans for short term profit then wind up business and move on to next beloved IP (Neverwinter).
Career Officer
# 139
01-24-2013, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by milestfox View Post
Welcome to the STO Forums!
Oh I'm by no means new, just haven't posted since everything was reset, but thanks!
Captain
# 140
01-24-2013, 09:54 AM
Quote:

Yes at humor at the expense of the devs who are under a lot of pressure and probably work harder then you. Not very funny anyway.
Closed Thread