Ensign
***INCOMING MESSAGE FROM STARFLEET INTELLIGENCE***

As the new personnel officer for the 116th 'Windhund' Fleet, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all applicants to this established fleet. We have various members who are young and older and new and experienced at representing the Federation in all its endevours. We have established a Starbase and an Embassy on New Romulus.

We are always looking for new applicants to contribute themselves to a good group of people who enjoy exploring the galaxy. If you think you have what it takes and are able to use Teanspeak 3, then please contact myself (zephramcrusher@dariussoong) or check out our clan website: 116thpanzer.com.

To be clear, we do have a strict recruitment policy and request that you read all our requirements before you apply!

If you have any further queries then please get in touch and I will do my best to assist you in any way I can.

I also welcome contact from other Fleets to discuss matters of Fleet organisation and possible aliances.

See you in the black.

Last edited by dariussoong; 01-22-2013 at 12:04 PM. Reason: formatting
Ensign
# 2
01-24-2013, 02:47 AM
***SUPPLEMENTAL***

We are what could be considered an international Fleet and Clan for STO and many other games besides. We are usually found in both open and closed BETA for many wargames and MMO's. Currently our starbase is at Tier 3 and the Enbassy has just been upgraded to Tier 1 with many facilities matching those grades. Our membership currently is from North America and most of the EU so our Teamspeak channel is always busy!

Please get in touch with myself about joining a great Fleet and I will get back to you.

Zephram Crusher

If you do decide to join us then please tell them 'Silent Hunter' sent you