> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
Personally I think a complete revamp of how the weapon model functions in the game is needed.
1) Differentiate ships more with new weapon types (e.g. Beam lance, beam turret)
2) Add new firing arcs (at least port and starboard)
3) Differentiate weapons more by optimal and maximum firing range
4) Make some weapon slots on ships require a set type. So all Federation ships would generally have at least one beam array for example.
It would be nice if ships were only firing one or two individual beams at a time, to reduce the visual clutter. If we had a weapon model more similar to the Star Fleet Command games' we'd have a lot more space for new ship types to expand into.