Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
As anyone had this problem?

I did 2 of the missions on one toon - shuttle and caves one after the other.

I left the planet without filing the reports.

Now if i go back to the locations I cannot file the report or drop the mission.

Are they going to be stuck in my box for ever??

Is this a bug? or am i missing something?

Edit: title spelling error: "submitting"
Captain
# 2
01-24-2013, 07:10 AM
Not sure, you may need to hunt down the completed missions you speak of in your possibly long list of missions that are currently assigned and click to hail to turn them in. As i can't make out all of the details from what little information is here and I'm not you looking at your screen info, i can only make this suggestion.
Captain
# 3
01-24-2013, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwraith77 View Post
Not sure, you may need to hunt down the completed missions you speak of in your possibly long list of missions that are currently assigned and click to hail to turn them in. As i can't make out all of the details from what little information is here and I'm not you looking at your screen info, i can only make this suggestion.
No when i go back to new romulus all options are greyed out - hail/drop - etc

all I can do is set mission as primary.

You are supposed to file report right at the end of the mission, but with this toon I did not and now i can't - I have tried logging in/out - talking to npc's - nothing.

The missions are done - it;s just the final bullet of submit report that stops me from completing them.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-24-2013, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
As anyone had this problem?

I did 2 of the missions on one toon - shuttle and caves one after the other.

I left the planet without filing the reports.

Now if i go back to the locations I cannot file the report or drop the mission.

Are they going to be stuck in my box for ever??

Is this a bug? or am i missing something?

Edit: title spelling error: "submitting"
Happened to me too. You just need to go back the next day and do the mission again. For the shuttle mission, the submit que will pop up at the point where you watch the recording the previous day. Do not leave the base. Just go to the spot in front of the shuttle where you watched the recording and either click the que or push f. You won't have to download the recording again, but you will have to do all of the other objectives (rescue prisoners, deactivate equipment, and kill every Tal Shiar and Hirogen you see). Remember, do not exit the base until you have pushed submit.
Captain
# 5
01-24-2013, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp26 View Post
Happened to me too. You just need to go back the next day and do the mission again. For the shuttle mission, the submit que will pop up at the point where you watch the recording the previous day. Do not leave the base. Just go to the spot in front of the shuttle where you watched the recording and either click the que or push f. You won't have to download the recording again, but you will have to do all of the other objectives (rescue prisoners, deactivate equipment, and kill every Tal Shiar and Hirogen you see). Remember, do not exit the base until you have pushed submit.
Since I cannot "drop" the mission I am assuming that I have to talk to the NPC again?

I went back to the cave entrance and it won't let me in and there is no submit option.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-24-2013, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
Since I cannot "drop" the mission I am assuming that I have to talk to the NPC again?

I went back to the cave entrance and it won't let me in and there is no submit option.
Yep, you have to start the whole thing over. Only the submit objective from the first time will stay with you for the second, so you don't have to submit the data twice.
Career Officer
# 7
01-24-2013, 11:03 AM
The various instances on New Romulus that are unlocked as you gain tiers in the reputation system are repeatable dailies.

In order to do the mission again, talk to the Romulan Civilian standing next to the transporter pad near the entrance of the instance you want to do. For example: transport to the Mountain Pass area and talk to the Romulan Civilian next to the transporter there to do the Mountain Pass instance again.

The Romulan Civilian will have an icon above his head that looks like a green "Q". If he doesn't it means 1 of 2 things: you don't have access to the instance yet because you don't have the proper tier in the rep system (talking to the civilian he will tell you what tier you need), or you have completed the instance less than 20 hours ago (talking to the civilian he will tell you how much time you have left to wait before you can do the mission again).

The first time I did the Paehhos Caves instance I forgot to submit the report before leaving the map to complete the Web Access mission that can't be dropped. I had to wait 20 hours before I could do the caves mission again and then I was able to submit the report and complete it.

So you aren't entirely stuck with a mission you can't drop. Just talk to the proper Romulan Civilian to be able to enter the mission again and don't forget to submit the report *before* leaving the map after the mission is complete.

Here is a list of the instances unlocked through the reputation tiers (under "5 man-instances:")
http://www.stowiki.org/New_Romulus#M...on_New_Romulus
Self Portrait