Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,359
# 11
01-25-2013, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifter1969 View Post
Got them quite a few years a go...
Likewise, my first was 12 years ago, and I have plans for quite a few more
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,078
# 12
01-26-2013, 10:48 AM
I got a few when I was younger, and in the Army. I'm happy with two of them, but one of them I would either like to finish, ink over, or have it Lazer removed.
Hypnotoad commands you agree with me!
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,359
# 13
01-26-2013, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjhunter View Post
I got a few when I was younger, and in the Army. I'm happy with two of them, but one of them I would either like to finish, ink over, or have it Lazer removed.
I've never had any removed (or covered, for that matter) but I would certainly suggest a re-working rather than removal, as I've heard that laser removal stings worse than having a tattoo done
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,350
# 14
01-26-2013, 02:57 PM
defenetly into them. Looking to be getting some work done on the ones I want in the next little bit. Getting one on my wrist area and id like to get something on my back, have a few ideas just need to do some sketches to get the idea down pat.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,291
# 15
01-26-2013, 03:11 PM
Tribal on my right shoulder...

I wanted a tattoo that I could show, but still able hide as necessary, as my job requires the "Socially acceptable appearance" (I am usually joining the visits to customers as I am the one who has to tell them if their idea is doable within the timeframe given... not everyone responds well to them).

Irony is: I am scared to h*ll of needles... But getting it wasn't a problem for me.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,359
# 16
01-26-2013, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
defenetly into them. Looking to be getting some work done on the ones I want in the next little bit. Getting one on my wrist area and id like to get something on my back, have a few ideas just need to do some sketches to get the idea down pat.
Sounds good, and planning is definitely the way to go While I've considered and planned some of mine less than others, none have been done randomly
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,359
# 17
01-26-2013, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Tribal on my right shoulder...

I wanted a tattoo that I could show, but still able hide as necessary, as my job requires the "Socially acceptable appearance" (I am usually joining the visits to customers as I am the one who has to tell them if their idea is doable within the timeframe given... not everyone responds well to them).

Irony is: I am scared to h*ll of needles... But getting it wasn't a problem for me.
Smart move, some people really don't respond well to ink... The tribal on my neck was designed so it wouldn't come any higher than a shirt collar, but everything else is still coverable for Corporate Environments. The only exception is the Atlantis Ring design on my right hand, but if I really had to, I could still cover that with a thick ring
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:48 AM.