Rihannsu
# 11
01-24-2013, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam73 View Post
Do yourself a favor - skip "Plato's Stepchildren"

Without a doubt the most surreal and bizarre episode of Star Trek. Ever.

That episode could have ended with Kirk and Spock freebasing heroin from bent spoons on the freakin' bridge, and it would have only raised the bizarre factor for that episode .02%.

Seriously.
It had a neat premise..... taken to a silly extreme. IMO it's not the worst in TOS.

I like the ep where we see the NX and a Xindi fleet smash the sphere builders. THAT was awesome to watch!
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Ensign
# 12
01-24-2013, 09:56 PM
OS-Balance of Terror

TNG-Q-Who

DS9-Way of the Warrior

VGR-Timeless

Ent-Terra Prime
Captain
# 13
01-24-2013, 11:35 PM
Now that I've seen it again (For the first time in something like 15 years) but "A Fistful of Datas" is a really funny episode.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg
Captain
# 14
01-24-2013, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegepark2151 View Post
Wow. Tough choice. I guess I'll go with the earliest for me.

Best of Both Worlds Part I.

Riker: Mr. Worf, fire.... *cut to black*

I was one unhappy 12 year-old. TNG ended around 11:30 p.m. where I lived and I'm pretty sure I was the only one in the house still awake when I let out a gutteral "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"
I was in my twenties. Wasnt too enamoured with TNG at the time. I fully admit that episode and cliffhanger grabbed me by the shorthairs and held on until the season premiere.
# 15
01-25-2013, 01:16 AM
Blink Of An Eye

Now why don't you go back to your quarters forum troll. I'll be along shortly to say hello! ...
Career Officer
# 16
01-25-2013, 01:59 AM
TOS - "Balance of Terror" - always loved that episode.

TNG - Yikes so many to choose from! "Fist full of Datas" for one but one of the episode that sticks in my mind (and surely thats the sign of a good one!) is "Dark Page". Very sad but beautifully done, I have a ship named "USS Kestra" because of this.

DS9 - Without a doubt "way of the warrior". The battle sequence..well...breath taking. The Dominion battles latter in the series just didnt seem to have the Same impact to me.

Voyager - Had quite a few episodes that I liked but the ones I tend to watch over and over are "Pathfinder" and "Blink of an Eye"

Enterprise - hmmm this never really grabbed me. I always got the impression they were groping around for a reason to make episodes! It started to find its way in the last season and, I think, was cut off before it could expand. It had a lot of "Lore" to develop on. I think the episodes I liked were "In the mirror darkly1 & 2".

* The loadout wheel of fortune - Round and round it goes, what it'll remove, nobody knows! *

Last edited by nyxadrill; 01-25-2013 at 02:04 AM.
Rihannsu
# 17
01-25-2013, 02:13 AM
There are so many.

I'll go with sacrifice of angels. still one of the best space battles ive ever seen, a real thrilling episode (the only moment in all of trek where i actually thought 'yep they're screwed), a great conclusion to a 7 part story arc and an emotional end. simply brilliant.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-25-2013, 02:40 AM
Hard to choose... But if I had to go with just one, it's gotta be DS9's The Trouble with Tribbles. The fact that they actually "Cut" the actors into the TOS scenery along with Kirk, Spock, etc is just awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-25-2013, 02:54 AM
im not entirely sure i could pick just 1. Best of Both Worlds for TNG, The Way of the Warrior for DS9, Timeless for VOY and I have to agree with the OP on Terra Prime for ENT.

I cant speak for TOS mostly because i can never make it through more than 2 episodes before i fall asleep sadly, but from the ones that i HAVE seen, I would have to say The Menagerie or City on the Edge of Forever
*Me*Why don't you just step away from the weapons console. You and I both know that you couldn't hit that cube, even if it was right in front of us.
*Junior Tactical Officer* But sir the cube IS right in front of us.
*Me* EXACTLY! Its right in front of us and you still missed it! Just step away from the console.

Last edited by joshl7889; 01-25-2013 at 02:55 AM. Reason: added CotEoF
Starfleet Veteran
# 20
01-25-2013, 05:39 AM
TOS - Tomorrow is Yesterday - First Episode seen, Time Travel, and an F-104 Starfighter

TNG - Best of Both Worlds - Far and away best episodes produced in the Star Trek universe

DS9 - Our Man Bashir - too much fun

VOY - ?

ENT - In a Mirror Darkly