Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
When I try to cancel an order on the Dilithium Exchange I get the message "Failed to cancel Dilithium Exchange offer. Internal error."

I keep getting this error for about a month now and it's getting VERY annoying now.

First time it happen I had an order to buy some C-Points and most of the order was filled but order to buy 7 remained. I could not cancel the order because of the above error message. So I filled out a ticket in game and got no response but 3 days later it seem to resolve it self.

Then the very next day another one of my orders bugged out with it holding onto 10 while I kept getting this message. So I submited another ticket and once again NO REPLY. After waiting about 3 weeks the issue manage to resolve itself just like the previous time.

However only a few hours later after server down time it happen again. The time however a large portion of my C-Points are tied up on the exchange. Before it was only mildly annoying since it was such small amounts. This time however it's a significant amount of my C-Points.

The Dilithium Exchange is a key element that ties into real life money and this kind of bug is unacceptable. I know I'm not the only one as a quick search revealed others with the same issue. Cryptic needs to fix this I need my C-Points.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-16-2012, 03:25 AM
I am getting same issue after a week I got a response to say this is a know issue.

Very annoyed that real money item is stuck in system. 110 cryptic points, so when it clears someone going to get bargin of 210 dilitium...

They should at least add crypic point to account due to this loss. But cusotmer service I think as we have all known over 2 years is #fail
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-19-2012, 12:47 PM
Same issue here. I've got thousands of dilithium tied up in an open offer that I can't cancel, and not a peep from support in response to my requests for assistance.
Ensign
# 4
01-24-2013, 11:32 PM
Same issue here. Got my daily trade portion of Dilithium orbs tied up in the system and cannot cash in. Please fix this issue right away.