Captain
# 11
01-25-2013, 12:09 PM
I don't know that you can actually call Q a villian. Yes he's an antagonist, yes he's annoying as all hell, and yes he's doing everything he does out of purely selfish reasons (ostensibly), but in the end there always ends up being something gained from his shenanigans.
Career Officer
# 12
01-25-2013, 12:21 PM
Janeway. She made the entire series unbearable.
Career Officer
# 13
01-25-2013, 12:22 PM
If you are speaking solely as an antagonist to the main characters of Star Trek, Khan is one of the best. But his impact on the Star Trek universe was actually pretty small, and he never really showed a desire to conquer the galaxy or but rather just wanted a colony for his people.

If we are talking impact on the whole Star Trek universe, the female Changling is my pick. No one else, save maybe the Borg queen if you forget about Voyager, has wrought as much wanton destruction and changed the shape of galactic power the way she and her Dominion did.

By the time DS9 was over, it was a very different quadrant than what we saw at the beginning of TNG, pretty much solely because of her policies. You can't really say the same thing about any other villain, even though there are some I really enjoyed.
Kobayashi Maru

"Holographic tissue paper for the holographic runny nose. Don't give them to patients." - The Doctor
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-25-2013, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusty8mac View Post
Janeway. She made the entire series unbearable.
How dare you.
# 15
01-25-2013, 01:22 PM
Captain Kirk....

Worst guy for first contact scenarios.....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 16
01-25-2013, 01:50 PM
The ultimate bad guy?

The Borg Queen :wub: :wub:
Empire Veteran
# 17
01-25-2013, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulberat View Post
Have you ever seen the Klingon Academy game? Chang is STILL awesome in that game. Added to that, the fact that he is far more intelligent than the Klingons we saw on TNG and DS9. A real Thought Admiral who actually made you believe a society like the Klingons could hold together and go into space, whereas it's hard to believe the TNG/DS9 Klingons managing to hold together a technological society.
Heard about it, seen vids on Youtube, got the t-shirt...but unfortunately have never played it.

Why are all of STO's EPs named 'Steve'?
Lieutenant
# 18
01-26-2013, 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshl7889 View Post
Who do you guys think is the ultimate bad guy in Star Trek. Out of the entire universe, I think Khan is by far the baddest of em all, or at least he would have been had he not been stranded on Ceti Alpha 5.
The baddest guy is a girl. The female changeling leading the Dominion War is responsible for billions of lives lost. The bombing of Cardassia towards the end of the war alone had a death toll of 800 million. What a wackjob.
Captain
# 19
01-26-2013, 04:34 AM
Kai Winn.

Seriously even Khan would tuck tail and run from her.

She's a nasty piece of work.

* toasts another marshmellon in the flames at The Fire Caves *
Career Officer
# 20
01-26-2013, 10:41 AM
My Avatar says it all.
Hypnotoad commands you agree with me!