Ensign
# 1 Aux. Cannons - Where to get?
01-25-2013, 07:35 AM
The Vesta comes with 2 Aux. Phaser DHC's. Where can I get more?
I don't see them in the exchange or crafting.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
01-25-2013, 07:39 AM
If you only bought one Vesta you have to take the cannon off of it, discard the ship, and then claim a new one from the Z-Store. Once the ship is purchased it doesn't cost anything to claim a replacement from the Z-Store.
Career Officer
# 3
01-25-2013, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiyama317 View Post
If you only bought one Vesta you have to take the cannon off of it, discard the ship, and then claim a new one from the Z-Store. Once the ship is purchased it doesn't cost anything to claim a replacement from the Z-Store.
You can do that with almost all C-Store ships btw...

So if you have a given console you'd like on your Vesta ship, simply go to the C-Store and re-claim the ship, get the console and then drop the ship again.

Note that certain console only apply to certain ship, such as the Armitage Point defence console
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Republic Veteran
# 4
01-26-2013, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
You can do that with almost all C-Store ships btw...

So if you have a given console you'd like on your Vesta ship, simply go to the C-Store and re-claim the ship, get the console and then drop the ship again.

Note that certain console only apply to certain ship, such as the Armitage Point defence console
indeed, if you are too... cheap to buy new weapons for your ships at level up if you have the TOS connie, you can claim/dismiss thhe ship plenty of times to get the free leveling phasers it comes with. while not the best, they get the job done and means you can sell most your found weapons as loot, unless your looking for something other than beam arrays to equip on your ship.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.