Ensign
# 1 Mail
01-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Is there a way to recieve and send mail from outside of game? If so where and how do I do this? Any help is appreciated
Rihannsu
# 2
01-25-2013, 02:28 PM
you used to be able to send messages via the forums to ingame, but IIRC that was disabled when they moved to the new forum.
Starfleet Veteran
I used to be able to copy (cut&paste) from the in-game mail I recieved. Now if a fleetie sends me a link via mail I have to write it out by hand. Is there a setting I can change to get my mail back to the way it was (the ability to copy, cut & paste).
Career Officer
# 4
01-26-2013, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f9thaceshigh View Post
you used to be able to send messages via the forums to ingame, but IIRC that was disabled when they moved to the new forum.
And one of the reasons they did that was that Gold Farmers were using free accounts on the Forum to Spam players with in-game Email...
Commander
# 5
01-26-2013, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchyotaku View Post
And one of the reasons they did that was that Gold Farmers were using free accounts on the Forum to Spam players with in-game Email...
Umm, no, the only reason they did that was because of the forum and site switchover to PWE's control from Cryptic.
Captain
# 6
01-31-2013, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedarky View Post
Umm, no, the only reason they did that was because of the forum and site switchover to PWE's control from Cryptic.
Correct.

I miss the forum/game mail capability...

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Career Officer
# 7
02-28-2013, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty8863 View Post
I used to be able to copy (cut&paste) from the in-game mail I recieved. Now if a fleetie sends me a link via mail I have to write it out by hand. Is there a setting I can change to get my mail back to the way it was (the ability to copy, cut & paste).
Yeah, I hear people can still do this, but it seems I can not. Any help?

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Website | Fleet Charter | Mission Statement | Forums | Join | F.A.Q.
Original Handle: the_orig_jean_luc_picard