Starfleet Veteran
The game already supports in-game DPS and Healing meters... How about allowing individual players to see their personal performance numbers in both PVE and PVP? This feature is already active in PVP arenas like Cracked Planetoid, but I would not mind seeing this implemented for PVE maps like STF's and Fleet actions.

Thank you for your time.
Career Officer
# 2
01-25-2013, 04:11 PM
It would also be cool if it tracked your greatest critical hit with energy melee and kinetic.

I'm sure other cool stats could be tracked for bragging rights.
Career Officer
# 3
01-25-2013, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocp001 View Post
It would also be cool if it tracked your greatest critical hit with energy melee and kinetic.

I'm sure other cool stats could be tracked for bragging rights.
That would be a Trico Mine only club.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-25-2013, 05:18 PM
I just want to say that I think the DPS/Heal tracker and Best Critical Hit thing are a great ideas.
Republic Veteran
# 5
01-25-2013, 05:52 PM
+1

Alteratively, give me some Addon infrastructure and I will make this and more.
Community Moderator
# 6
01-25-2013, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corgatag View Post
+1

Alteratively, give me some Addon infrastructure and I will make this and more.
Unfortunately, I think Cryptic rolled their own UI scripting language instead of using something like LUA, so they're worried about security if they open it up to us. It'd probably be easier to incorporate a LUA interpreter and rewrite the interface in it than it'd be to make their thing secure, and they'd want to do that for all four of their current projects if they did it for one. Same reason they don't let us edit Foundry code directly, but require we use the GUI, even though it would really allow us to do some fantastic things if we could edit those "exported" Foundry files and then re-import them.

I hope they find the time to give us this, though; it'd be awesome.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google