Career Officer
# 1 Fleet Light Cruiser!
02-04-2013, 06:48 AM
Fleet Light Cruiser!

Okay so the Light Cruiser is the mainstay of the fleet, it must be because there seems to be an endless stream of them!

This ship has been in countless battles, on countless front lines? it really deserves to be still in the mainstay of fleet forces even at top tiers.

Now this would require a new skin for the fleet variant that falls more in line with the newer designs that have been released. And one has to keep in mind that the ship is probably not the optimal choice but would serve those captains who would enjoy the type at this level.

Fleet Light Cruiser

Bridge Officer Stations
Lt. Commander Engineering
Lt. Commander Science
Lt. Tactical
Lt. Engineering
Lt. Universal

Consoles
4 Engineering
3 Science
3 Tactical

Fore Weapons: 3
Aft Weapons: 2

Base Hull: 31000
Shield Modifier: 1
Base Crew: 200
Base Turn: 11
Device Slots: 2

Oops forgot to add - +5 to Shields and +5 to Aux

Anyone like this idea? I know there are people who?d love to play a ship like this at top level..

Last edited by taj2480; 02-04-2013 at 08:52 AM.
Captain
# 2
02-04-2013, 07:07 AM
I wouldn't, tiny hull tiny shield mod 5 weapons not sure where this would get used maybe to look shiny above esd if that's your thing great

And for the the fifth post today this will never happen devs know what hips are going to be used doesn't matter what anyone says unfortunately
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----