Lieutenant
Used to be able to get theses from Roxy. I assumed they would now be on the rep store, but they are not. Is there no way of getting these now?
Captain
# 2
01-27-2013, 09:43 AM
Not currently. I hope they come back though.
Rihannsu
# 3
01-27-2013, 11:25 AM
Is it possible to get purples from Reclaim? I know you get blues and greens at random.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 4
01-28-2013, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Is it possible to get purples from Reclaim? I know you get blues and greens at random.
No and no. Reclaim Borg Drones only awards greens, and only on crit. The blue-quality Liberated Borg doffs were also from the EDC vendor, same as the purples (20 EDC for a blue, 40 for a purple).

It's unfortunate how pointless that assignment is, considering its rarity, difficulty to crit and general cool factor.
Rihannsu
# 5
01-28-2013, 12:57 PM
I've gotten blues from reclaim at least twice......
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 6
01-29-2013, 12:10 PM
Liberated Borg Duty Officers will be returning very soon. They will be available via the Omega Reputation, and access to them will require running a Store Unlock project for each tier.

I'm not certain on the ETA for this change, so just keep an eye out for it to appear in your Projects list.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Rihannsu
# 7
01-29-2013, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Liberated Borg Duty Officers will be returning very soon. They will be available via the Omega Reputation, and access to them will require running a Store Unlock project for each tier.

I'm not certain on the ETA for this change, so just keep an eye out for it to appear in your Projects list.
What about Reclaim? Is there even a tiny sliver of a chance of getting them from Reclaim?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
Cryptic Studios Team
# 8
01-29-2013, 12:16 PM
Quote:
What about Reclaim? Is there even a tiny sliver of a chance of getting them from Reclaim?
No. There are only 5 possible Doffs you can get by Crit Success on that assignment. One of them is Blue, the rest are all Green.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Rihannsu
# 9
01-29-2013, 12:19 PM
Ah, ok. Thanks for clarifying that!
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
Republic Veteran
# 10
01-29-2013, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Khazan Cluster Support is a better substitute, IMO. It's repeatable at the very least.

http://www.stowiki.org/Assignment:_S...zation_Efforts