Lt. Commander
I was thinking about this, so I decided to pose a question, which social zone do like the most, and which one do you dislike?

I prefer Station K7. It is mostly quiet, and aside from the occasional recruiter, most of the chatter is from people either seeking or offering help with something in STO.

I dislike Drozana the most because of the ERP groups that hang out there. ESD runs a close second due mainly to the political/religious discussions that tend to take place there.

Thoughts?
SGT Milton Monzon, SGT Alexander Fuller, SGT Michael Bartley, SGT Martin LaMar
Rest in Peace Brothers
Captain
# 2
01-23-2013, 05:54 PM
I avoid Drozana because of ERP and Dental.

Everywhere else I can reasonably tolerate.

Joint Dev/Community discussion on customizable and gameplay-relevant ship interiors:
Proposal Document // Feedback Thread
Captain
# 3
01-23-2013, 05:55 PM
I prefer Bajor. The sound of the waterfall, the occasional flutes in the background, it is all so very calming.

In addition, I also greatly love New Romulus. The musik is just mesmerizing, and I can do some mountain climbing while I listen.

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-23-2013, 05:55 PM
What ERP is happening in open chat?
Career Officer
# 5
01-23-2013, 05:56 PM
Bajor without a doubt.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-23-2013, 05:59 PM
Honestly, Bajor annoys me. It just feels cluttered and busy- Which can be fun at times, yes, but when I'm idling or want to relax I have a few quieter places on New Romulus I can go sit.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
01-23-2013, 06:10 PM
I prefer to visit DS9 when I get the chance. Not for the social part, but because its my favourite TV series and it feels like home. Just wish there was more to do in Quarks Bar, and it was Open/Attached to the rest of DS9. It should be the social hub of station with Darts and lots of minigames
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
01-23-2013, 06:12 PM
Bajor.. but not during sunset and bloom settings on high... Lens flare generators just cant the brightness.
Career Officer
# 9
01-23-2013, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
I prefer Bajor. The sound of the waterfall, the occasional flutes in the background, it is all so very calming.

In addition, I also greatly love New Romulus. The musik is just mesmerizing, and I can do some mountain climbing while I listen.
I wish I could have something LIKE Bajor but the size of New Romulus.

One of my Foundry projects on the side is trying to make the biggest urban map I can, using the biggest maps they have available.
Career Officer
# 10
01-23-2013, 06:36 PM
If by social zone, you mean, which do I call my preferred base? DS9. It has all but one of every facility (that one being a Boff Trainer) in a very compact space.