Lieutenant
On the C-store for 30 bucks or so. I wanna get it but I dont wanna spend all that money to get Lobi crystals to get the damn thing.
Captain
# 2
01-25-2013, 12:58 AM
Because they make more money in lottery.
Empire Veteran
# 3
01-25-2013, 01:01 AM
Pretty much the reason they've given us since the JHAS originally came out:

CBS (apparently) doesn't want non-Fed/KDF ships that much in circulation.

Which was tossed out the window even back with the Tholian lockbox, and it finally hit the ground with the Chel Grett.

In other words, it's not really that believable anymore, due to the sheer number of these ships about anyways.

Besides, people are willing to pay heaps of money anyways for these, and Cryptic has a good thing going on, it ain't changing anytime soon, if ever.

Lieutenant
# 4
01-25-2013, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Pretty much the reason they've given us since the JHAS originally came out:

CBS (apparently) doesn't want non-Fed/KDF ships that much in circulation.

Which was tossed out the window even back with the Tholian lockbox, and it finally hit the ground with the Chel Grett.

In other words, it's not really that believable anymore, due to the sheer number of these ships about anyways.

Besides, people are willing to pay heaps of money anyways for these, and Cryptic has a good thing going on, it ain't changing anytime soon, if ever.
I'd pay 30 or bucks to get that Jem Hadar ship.

Would be nice if they put the ships in the C-Store 6 months after the lockbox ends.
Rihannsu
# 5
01-25-2013, 01:03 AM
It is obviously both. And frankly, I see more faction ships in the queues and in sector space than non-faction ships, so it even works for CBS. And it also works for everyone of us, because, I mean, they now have 50 developers. Fifty! I am really looking forward to all the interesting stuff they will produce. ^^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584
Captain
# 6
01-25-2013, 01:06 AM
I would pay 30 bucks, with TNG era ships with lockbox stats. And I'm pretty sure a lot of players would as well. Instead we get alien design. Well good for me, I save 30 bucks.

If Cryptic was smart enough, they would sell skins and layouts separate. That would make them tons of money.
Empire Veteran
# 7
01-25-2013, 01:09 AM
for money of course, which is needed to develop all that shiny stuff (albeit with bugs) you ask for, pay salaries, pay for server hardware and electricity, and finally pay profits to investors who really don't care how money comes as long as it is coming steady.
Grinding for MkIV epic gear?
Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

Captain
# 8
01-25-2013, 01:25 AM
Just buy it for the 80m or so it sells for on the Exchange. 80m is easy money.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-25-2013, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by walshicus View Post
just Buy It For The 80m Or So It Sells For On The Exchange. 80m Is Easy Money.
How?!?!?!? >
"Correction. Humans have rules in war. Rules that make victory a little harder to achieve, in my opinion."
Elim Garak
Career Officer
# 10
01-25-2013, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by csgtmyork View Post
How?!?!?!? >
Laziest way might be buying Keys and selling them on the exchange ... (you might be able to get the ship for ~40 bucks this way, if you sell them when Key prices are up, and wait till Ship prices are down)

.... or by selling Contraband, Strange Alien Artifacts, MkXII Stuff etc ....

Last edited by thutmosis85; 01-25-2013 at 02:08 AM.