Starfleet Veteran
# 1 new space
02-04-2013, 02:36 AM
Hello all, i am loving the way you get enterprise c ship, done the mission a few times and I'm still enjoying doing it

But i couldn't help thinking "wouldn't it be cool if the hole in space you go through to the other time lone remains open. And that you help the other time line fight against the thoilans and others to stage an uprising to free the alpha quadrant ". You can free the each system one buy one, deliver supplies, set up ambush etc

Just a thought. Anyone had the same thought or think this would be cool idea.
Rihannsu
# 2
02-04-2013, 03:10 AM
This is not meant to be an alternate reality (ie mirror universe, JJ verse). its meant to be this one changed.

so when the enterprise C eventually makes it back to Nerendra, that timeline is erased and this one comes back.

they cant both exist at the same time. not how the story has been told.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
02-04-2013, 03:59 AM
True,but if it's a changed time line how is the time ship able to come back to help the enterprise out if the federation is no and has been whipped out
Rihannsu
# 4
02-04-2013, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfelix69 View Post
True,but if it's a changed time line how is the time ship able to come back to help the enterprise out if the federation is no and has been whipped out
as time agents they are meant to have a certain amount of protection from changes in the timeline, or any change would immediately become what they consider to be normal and they would never be needed.

like annorax in voyager, they use temporal shields to protect themselves.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Lieutenant
# 5
02-04-2013, 04:54 AM
To me, this new mission is related to Q's another game out of his bored mind in this "rather lonely" universe - at least that's what Q thinks. So, once the event is over, everything should return to normal.

In his community, Q is a kid that'd never grow up
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
02-04-2013, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariothebros View Post
To me, this new mission is related to Q's another game out of his bored mind in this "rather lonely" universe - at least that's what Q thinks. So, once the event is over, everything should return to normal.

In his community, Q is a kid that'd never grow up
considering this mission isnt leaving anytime soon, and will ebcome a permanent mission to do, you really think that explination will do it?
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Career Officer
# 7
02-04-2013, 11:15 AM
Sounds great. Let us know when you release the first Foundry mission in the series.