Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
In the text for the mission rewards, it shows the two Kamarag ship boxes, and then also says we get a uniform as well.

It even tells you it has rewarded the uniform when you finish the mission.

Yet, to my dismay, there is no uniform for Klingon players. I loved the mission, but would it have been so hard for them to exclude the uniform from the mission quest reward list instead of raising false hopes of a new cosmetic option for the KDF?
Empire Veteran
# 2
01-31-2013, 04:33 PM
Tell me about it!

I was so excited to get to the reward and rushed to the tailor to check on the costume unlock... and much to my dismay there was nothing new for my Klingon.

I hope Season 8 has more options clothing wise for the Empire!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
01-31-2013, 04:44 PM
KDF players gain access to the uniform (which is a Chest Piece and Belt, see this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...21#post7793621). I don't think it's available when you have the bare chest option used, though.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 4
01-31-2013, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
KDF players gain access to the uniform (which is a Chest Piece and Belt, see this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...21#post7793621). I don't think it's available when you have the bare chest option used, though.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Oh my lol, I had no idea. Thanks for the info!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2013, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Huh! I know I looked at those options...

Guess I need to look again. Thanks Branflakes!
Captain
# 6
01-31-2013, 05:20 PM
Out of curiosity, is it THE SAME belt and chest piece as the FEDs get?
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
01-31-2013, 05:24 PM
Sure is. Clips like hell into all my toons too, regardless of uni choices or body sizes

Oh and it lacks any kind of customization options too.
There was a sig here, but I gave up. Thanks {REDACTED}
Captain
# 8
01-31-2013, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainoblivous View Post
Sure is. Clips like hell into all my toons too, regardless of uni choices or body sizes

Oh and it lacks any kind of customization options too.
Bah... Cross-posting this from BCC forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meurik
I would've preferred if the 'Yesterdays Enterprise' uniforms were either;

- Alternate TNG uniforms (black sleeve cuffs, higher black collar, gold/silver belt with optional chest strap)
- Alternate "Wrath of Khan" uniform (no undershirt, allow all rank insignia)

I think they went pretty cheap on the "uniform" since it still uses the same TNG uniforms we've had all along. Alot of people got confused (myself included), since we didn't see any new uniforms "per se". Low and behold, we are told that we should look under "Chest Gear" and "Belt". In my book, those are ACCESSORIES, not full blown UNIFORMS.

The chest strap/belt would be nice if they added the same gold/silver coloring options that rank insignia/com badges have. But i'm still a bit put off by not having the TRUE alternate uniform style that was used in the episode.
Career Officer
# 9
01-31-2013, 06:05 PM
TBH, I'd rather have had the jumpsuit for the KDF, especially if it came with boots without any spikes on them. That aside, I'm glad the KDF got the items, but would a little swap of the Starfleet logo for a KDF one really have been that hard? Anyway's, at least we got something new for the KDF, and I wasn't expecting uniform goodies anyway so thanks for that.

(PS. I really would like boots without spikes, wether they come for free, zen or even lobi...)
Captain
# 10
01-31-2013, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4v1t4r View Post
TBH, I'd rather have had the jumpsuit for the KDF, especially if it came with boots without any spikes on them. That aside, I'm glad the KDF got the items, but would a little swap of the Starfleet logo for a KDF one really have been that hard? Anyway's, at least we got something new for the KDF, and I wasn't expecting uniform goodies anyway so thanks for that.

(PS. I really would like boots without spikes, wether they come for free, zen or even lobi...)
There are spikeless boots for Lobi... the Korath uniforms (per-character unlock, 200 Lobi). It's a nice uniform, too bad most KDF players will never unlock it.