lt sci
tractor,tss2

boff slot sure
let me know what u think.
-Spells

|| Open Door Policy ||
| Dues Ex Mechina |
Fleet Leader

Last edited by srspells; 01-27-2013 at 08:04 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
01-27-2013, 07:53 AM
I think you should post your build and boff set up.

"The Road To Arc Is Paved With Good Intentions"
Rihannsu
# 3
01-27-2013, 08:04 AM
posted boff slot can send me a ingame inv for skills.
-Spells

|| Open Door Policy ||
| Dues Ex Mechina |
Fleet Leader

Starfleet Veteran
# 4
01-27-2013, 08:22 AM
Wouldn't you do some more damage if you changed 2 of the poloran tact consoles to Cannon ones?

Production Assistant & Art Director
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
01-27-2013, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broodwyn View Post
Wouldn't you do some more damage if you changed 2 of the poloran tact consoles to Cannon ones?
That would be a big no.

"The Road To Arc Is Paved With Good Intentions"
Captain
# 6
01-27-2013, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broodwyn View Post
No, he wouldn't. Tac consoles don't have diminishing returns, and neither do armor ones, except of course to the extent that higher resistance always has diminishing returns (don't know about the others). You can check this by going to system space with 2 copies of a tac console, checking your DPS on a weapon, adding one, checking how much that added, and then adding the second and seeing how much that added. The two additions should be the same, within a rounding error of perhaps 1 or 2 points of DPS.

To the OP, I take it this is a PvP build, due to the lack of CSV and APB, and the presence of APD (all bad decisions for PvE purposes, but probably viable in PvP). I don't really know that much about PvP, but I would expect your lack of hull heals to be a problem. Yes, the 2 piece borg can help with that, but it's not very reliable, and it's not very much, so I would tend to replace RSP with A2SIF or TSS with HE.
Captain
# 7
01-27-2013, 10:50 AM
It can't be relied upon as a form of healing but for added survivability it is superior

But this its not very much the thing ticks for 3200 for ten seconds really????? When it's on not much will kill you

The only thing I can see is the lack of armour ...you could argue nothing survives long enough to bother your resistances but if you get a bunch of SCis spamming VM's subnukes and subsystem takedowns neutronium can save your ass

But looking at the money and time you have invested In the game/ship you know more than me
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----
Rihannsu
# 8
01-27-2013, 02:21 PM
i was waiting till the mk 12 dominion set to add a hull heal most of it is alot of teszting and yea lots of ec.

as thier adding changes to make it better.

also you heal as long as u keep shields up due to only 50 crew.
-Spells

|| Open Door Policy ||
| Dues Ex Mechina |
Fleet Leader

Commander
# 9
01-27-2013, 03:02 PM
I was playing in my Bug in Karrat useing the XII Fleet Polaron DHC's doing ok. Then I ran into another Bug that was doing much better than I. So I did some research and decided on a new approach. I went to the exchange and purchased all XII purple (acc)x2 Crth DHC and ACC x3 Turrets and a did way way better, I also went to ESD and got a Orion female Tac Boff from the officer in Quinns office and she has attack pattern Delta (i think). it lowers targets damage resistance and speed and turn. So with that and attack pattern alpha, fire on my mark, go down fighting and CRF 3 I was one shoting BOP's and KFD Escourts. I also use Omega and Beta they always come in handy. I then did a respec to get 6 levels in attack patterns ands starship manuvers and wow what a difference I was sleeping on the value of attack patterns. I hope they dont release the Bug again for a long time, this ship with the correct weps and gear and skills and abilities is a Monster like no other.

Last edited by admgreer; 01-27-2013 at 03:05 PM.