Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Captain
# 21
01-28-2013, 10:09 PM
Well... I think Voporak (my main) and I would get very paranoid of eachother...
Career Officer
# 22
01-28-2013, 11:01 PM
Fantastic thread!

I think my Captain and crew would have to return to STO, but would hopefully find a way to take me with them.

In the mean time, my little house would be very crowded, the Klingon Tactical Officer would eat me out of house and home, the Doctor would probably be mortified by the contents of my fridge, and the engineers would be fascinated by the combustion engine in my car and have it dismantled in several pieces across my driveway the moment my back is turned - just at the point when I need to go shopping because the Klingon has eaten absolutely everything and started getting very crabby!
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-28-2013, 11:15 PM
My Vice Admiral will conclude that since there is infinite alternate reality/universes out there, that both the Star Trek universe and our universe are both real. They must then try to find their way home since we are primitive pre-warp civilization, they will try to follow the prim directive.

Captain: Human
#1: Andorian
Chief Engi: Human
Field Engi: Borg
Chief Tac: Jem
Chief Security: Klingon
Chief Science: Trill
Field Science: Bajoran
Chief Medical: Trill
Field Medical: Human
Chief Operation: Rigelian
Also have an Orion and Reman

This would make an interesting episode.
Captain
# 24
01-28-2013, 11:57 PM
My assorted Fed captains would try and be unobtrusive, and either get home or generally stay out of the way. Klingon science captain I think of as pretty subdued for a Klingon and also try and just get back to Qo'nos.

The Orion tactical who considers herself something of a pirate queen with an army of Gorn and Nausicaan mercenaries ....... probably conquer Vegas, live indulgently, and expand from there. It would be a dark day for humanity (hell of a party though).
Career Officer
# 25
01-29-2013, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Considering that my main character is an exiled Borg that was exiled because she tried to take over the Collective and reform the Collective into a voluntary membership where people retain their individuality, I would reminiscence about the past where my thoughts were my own before accepting the inevitable of joining a hive mind of thousands and maybe millions of people that would willingly join the Collective. The Federation has too much of a fear joining the Collective for my Captain to be open about her motives.
Silly, your ex-Borg will just reconnect to the Collective via Facebook. Where else will you find a larger collection of mindless drones...

-----

That aside, I'll probably regret not rolling up male captains instead. That would solve one of my RL problems. Then again, Orions with Seduce... I'd end up as a member of some alien's harem. Wait... that's not so...

My FED DOffs though, are almost all human, thanks to the traits I was looking for. I'd imagine they flood Wall Street or some other place like that, metaphorically speaking. I'll have the Ferengi traders advice them from a similar den of villainy. Like Congress.

But what about my KDF crews? They'd flood Wall Street too... literally and probably cause us to start the War On Klingons. WOK for short. I'll have to cook something up for them to do. Hiding the less human aliens... my having to move to San Francisco would be a for Gorn conclusion.
Survivor of Romulus
# 26
01-29-2013, 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
Would the ship come through as well?
That would be something.

As long as no Tellarites come through I'm happy, those guys are scary..
Career Officer
# 27
01-29-2013, 01:08 AM
Can a 2D Toon even perceive a 3D world?

My guess would be that they would fall on the floor and just lay there.

DaveyNY - STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
................Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.75 years.
Captain
# 28
01-29-2013, 01:11 AM
My MU captain will quickly take over the world and make the new terran empire. While my KDF captain will choose to return through the portal as there is no honour in taking down a weak culture
Captain
# 29
01-29-2013, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asphe View Post
Silly, your ex-Borg will just reconnect to the Collective via Facebook. Where else will you find a larger collection of mindless drones...
Ha ha ha Laughed so hard at this
Captain
# 30
01-29-2013, 01:20 AM
I had feared what my KDF captain would do...but I suspect he would do the same thing as yours. He follows a very strict honor code, and would consider it the same thing as torturing an unarmed opponent.

I think, though, that he would chew me out for some of the DOFF assignments I've had to put him on, because some of them violate his sense of proper conduct (like the Orion slavers mission, and a number of others). And certain other missions that required dishonorable actions, like the one where you torture that Federation captain...he felt that he should duel with that captain--both armed--or otherwise give him an honorable death on his feet with a weapon in his hand. He was disgusted with that, and he would be angry at Cryptic for not allowing him to exercise honor as he sees it, but just as some bloody Klingon stereotype.

(Might surprise you that Krantak is a Nausicaan. But I guess he's the Nausicaan version of Chang, because he's a much cooler, more intelligent customer than the stereotype you'd associate with his people.)

I would have to hope he'd at least be placated by the fact that I've put him on dilithium farming because of my own dislike of said missions. He might not like taking such a "low-class" task, but I think he would consider it more honorable than the alternative.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
Delta Rising: Reanimate? (Y/N) Review Series COMPLETE!
Proudly F2P. Sig by gulberat. Avatar by balsavor.deviantart.com