Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 1 "Of Bajor"
01-27-2013, 01:37 PM
The mission "of bajor" is really bugging out. I get all the way to "Gather Intelligence on the Dominion Presence on DS9" but when i go to use the com array, no option comes up to use it.

PW please fix this.
Captain
# 2
01-27-2013, 01:49 PM
That has always worked for me. My problem is the holodeck; it always crashes my game when I try to exit after the mission completes. To make matters worse, Of Bajor has 2 holodeck simulations to go through, so I crash after the first mission, then restart STO, then crash again after the second mission. This needs to be changed!

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Career Officer
# 3
01-27-2013, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuel View Post
The mission "of bajor" is really bugging out. I get all the way to "Gather Intelligence on the Dominion Presence on DS9" but when i go to use the com array, no option comes up to use it.

PW please fix this.
This is actually a different "mission". Before closing the dialogue window, be very sure you picked up this mission.

Because it does not automatically accept it for you. This bug has been present since the mission was first introduced over 11 months ago.