Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Career Officer
# 31
01-28-2013, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjeff View Post
Someone posted a dispute where they bought Zen with PayPal but it wasn't credited to them. PWE blamed PayPal, and PayPal said PWE already took the money and is scamming.

The business relationship may have broken down with PWE being marked as scammers by PayPal.
I hope that this isn't actually true, because if it is, then that means that it is unlikely that those of us who are still waiting on our Zen are actually likely to get that Zen due to PayPal having marked PWE as scammers. It also means future attempts to purchase Zen using PayPal will be unsuccessful.

So I would appreciate it if someone from Billing could clarify, is it true that PayPal has marked PWE as scammers? And if so, is it thus likely that those of us who purchased Zen using PayPal in the last 24 hours are ever going to see our Zen?
# 32
01-28-2013, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by helixsunbringer View Post
I hope that this isn't actually true, because if it is, then that means that it is unlikely that those of us who are still waiting on our Zen are actually likely to get that Zen due to PayPal having marked PWE as scammers. It also means future attempts to purchase Zen using PayPal will be unsuccessful.

So I would appreciate it if someone from Billing could clarify, is it true that PayPal has marked PWE as scammers? And if so, is it thus likely that those of us who purchased Zen using PayPal in the last 24 hours are ever going to see our Zen?
This is completely false -- where do you some of you come up with these rumors As our billing team posted earlier in the thread, PayPal was having an issue on their end. Instead of allowing our players to continue purchasing through the PayPal gateway and have their transactions take longer, we temporarily removed them as a billing gateway. Since everything is now resolved, we've reenabled PayPal as a payment gateway option.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 33
01-28-2013, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
This is completely false -- where do you some of you come up with these rumors As our billing team posted earlier in the thread, PayPal was having an issue on their end. Instead of allowing our players to continue purchasing through the PayPal gateway and have their transactions take longer, we temporarily removed them as a billing gateway. Since everything is now resolved, we've reenabled PayPal as a payment gateway option.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
just would like to say that my zen has come through at last so you WILL get your zen in the end if you have not got it already
Career Officer
# 34
01-28-2013, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosrages View Post
just would like to say that my zen has come through at last so you WILL get your zen in the end if you have not got it already
and I would like to Ditto that.
# 35
01-29-2013, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosrages View Post
Well i'm still waiting for my zen
Ensign
# 36
01-29-2013, 05:27 AM
Oh actually i got a refund :p
Rihannsu
# 37
01-29-2013, 06:54 AM
What, is this "PWE bad luck week" or something? Did someone over there break a mirror?

I mean, seriously, two big things that negatively impact business (in two entirely unrelated ways) and that are out of your control... happening at the same time.

Doesn't seem fair, does it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584
Captain
# 38
01-29-2013, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronond3x View Post
Oh actually i got a refund :p
day 2 still waiting as well
Career Officer
# 39
01-29-2013, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
This is completely false -- where do you some of you come up with these rumors
I did correct myself afterwards.

Someone said they contacted Paypal and Paypal threw the ball back in PWE's court. In this case though, it looks like Paypal's rep didn't do his due diligence before pointing fingers in his reply.

I witnessed a disagreement between Paypal and Nexon (another F2P company) before, which led to them each blaming the other and then refusing to do business for a period of time, so it's not exactly a foreign idea.

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk
Ensign
# 40
01-29-2013, 03:07 PM
I tried the link to billing on the first page and it didn't work. I tried to contact in game it is a dead link.

It is a load of crap that we have to go through a provider who can't provide.

Gimme my gaddam zen. You took my money.

I have checked my bank, the money was withdrawn...WHERES MY ZEN?!?!?!