Lieutenant
To the house of beautiful Orion's I have a problem. I tired to add 8 gigs of RAM to my computer and blew my motherboard. My computer is in the repair shop and won't be fixed until march 14. This email is to inform you that i think of you everyday, your progress towards the best and highest level starbase online, your 500 mann roster, and your tier 3 Embassy. This letter is to inform you that my account has not been compromised and that i am fine. Zelda, email me.

Last edited by bluegeek; 03-04-2013 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Removed email address per Forum rules
Career Officer
# 2
03-04-2013, 10:42 AM
Not too wise to put your email on a public forum.
----
Career Officer
# 3
03-04-2013, 10:44 AM
..that... and this probably should be in the STARBASE ONE Forum.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Lieutenant
# 4 tell them
03-04-2013, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
..that... and this probably should be in the STARBASE ONE Forum.
Why? we are a KDF fleet, anyway contact the leaders of the house and tell them my problem.
Community Moderator
# 5 Thread move
03-04-2013, 11:03 AM
As was rightly pointed out, this "fleet notice" belongs in a fleet subforum, not in the STO Discussion forum. Hence, I have moved it.

Also, just so everyone is aware of it, the forum rules prohibit posting any personal information on the forums, including email addresses.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek