Commander
# 1 KDF Uniform Issue
11-27-2013, 03:50 PM
This may have been touched on before, but I have 3 uniform slots on my KDF - and since Season 8 came out I can only use my first costume. When I go to the tailor, I can see my three slots and my different costumes, but I'm unable to select anything but my first slot no matter how many times I slam the "WEAR" button. I tried to modify the other two to see if that fixed anything. Not only did it do nothing, but all of my KDF Honor Guard costume piece unlocks are missing as well.

Am I the only one experienceing this? Is there a fix? All I want to do is use my other costumes. Especially my second slot which is a custom colored KDF Honor Guard without the helmet.

Please advise.
Career Officer
# 2
12-02-2013, 11:55 AM
i got the same along with server not responding, game crashing and server lag, games going to pot,,,,,
Career Officer
# 3
12-05-2013, 10:13 AM
No fix yet, but I was extremely happy to see this appear in the latest patch notes:

Quote:
Known Issues:
  • Some KDF captains are not able to switch to all costume slots.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
12-05-2013, 10:23 AM
This works for me go to the taylor click create instead of modify this work for me
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Empire Veteran
# 5
12-05-2013, 10:24 AM
that's funny because I made the exact same post with no replies... this world is very strange these days... any way I am having the exact same problem as well.

Edit: before any one challenges my honesty about the post I made about this... you might want to follow this link just to save the embarrassment http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=940881.

Last edited by nexuruler; 12-05-2013 at 10:28 AM.
Career Officer
# 6
12-05-2013, 10:39 AM
It happens. Threads get overlooked sometimes, especially in the Support forums.

Let's all just be glad the issue has been identified as "Known" by the devs.
Lieutenant
# 7
12-05-2013, 12:51 PM
Basically, as was mentioned, you create new costumes. Now, this has happened so much that when I open a tailor, it now shows me having about 12 costumes but I have noticed that once I renamed the main ones to something very specific, (IE KDFOfficer1, KDFOffduty2), it hasn't occurred again as of yet *knock on wood*.
Captain
# 8
12-10-2013, 12:34 AM
I've made a post (with no answers) about a similar problem (it seems). I can't switch to costumes that are not uniforms. If I try to create or modify my costumes, the drop down menu to select Honor Guard, off duty... is missing.
It's still there for my BOFFs.

Also, I now have 4 unused outfits slot, when I have used them all. I'm not complaining about that however