Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 332
I saw a rumour that its possible to use bridge officers with you in Defera invasion.
Is this correct????
anyone know.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,623
# 2
01-29-2013, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz200565 View Post
I saw a rumour that its possible to use bridge officers with you in Defera invasion.
Is this correct????
anyone know.
Prior to S7? yes. Don't know if it's still possible, but I've seen it happen before there.
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 333
# 3
01-29-2013, 12:48 PM
yes you can and on nukara prime where tholions are thro kinda pointless using them there 1 bridge officers arent geniuses borg arent either tholions spawn too much your officers do love a good fight lol 2 they dont use ev suits even if you give them one unlike the new romulous missions and 3 i'm not saying how unless a dev mod cryptic team member brandon says its not an exploite which your not allowed to post but can talk about but on how to do so is against rules at least i think so from posts about not posting such exploites in forums. tbh i've never read the rules but tend to be good so dont break any general common sense things on what not to do. but also being able to use them has been around since well honestly since defera invasion zone was only a 3 hour event unlike now it runs all day it could be a hidden feature ya never know
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 132
# 4
01-29-2013, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loverofwars View Post
yes you can and on nukara prime where tholions are thro kinda pointless using them there 1 bridge officers arent geniuses borg arent either tholions spawn too much your officers do love a good fight lol 2 they dont use ev suits even if you give them one unlike the new romulous missions and 3 i'm not saying how unless a dev mod cryptic team member brandon says its not an exploite which your not allowed to post but can talk about but on how to do so is against rules at least i think so from posts about not posting such exploites in forums. tbh i've never read the rules but tend to be good so dont break any general common sense things on what not to do. but also being able to use them has been around since well honestly since defera invasion zone was only a 3 hour event unlike now it runs all day it could be a hidden feature ya never know
Wait...what?
____________________________
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 333
# 5
01-29-2013, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrgadley View Post
Wait...what?
too much bad spelling and grammer in my post? or something else?
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 62
# 6
01-29-2013, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loverofwars View Post
too much bad spelling and grammer in my post? or something else?
Gee, you think?
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 332
# 7
01-29-2013, 01:15 PM
If its possible to use bridge officers with me in defera invasion,How do i do that????
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,588
# 8
01-29-2013, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz200565 View Post
If its possible to use bridge officers with me in defera invasion,How do i do that????
You dont.

It MIGHT bug in grouping and area transition and someone's BO will spawn but thats it.
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 333
# 9
01-29-2013, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz200565 View Post
If its possible to use bridge officers with me in defera invasion,How do i do that????
if i get in trouble for posting this...ITS A HIDDEN FEATURE

ok go to power plant hard level on your own run into a room log out log in sometimes you might be in space so go back repeate you will eventually get your bridge officers with you leave the hard level dont group with another player for each player you lose one bridge officer you can now transport around the invasion zone attack the borg with your officers
hint: they need remodulators too or shoot blanks which isnt useful at all
if theres another person in the powerplant hard level at the same time you may only receive one officer so wait till your alone if you want the 4

woundering how many just went to the invasion zone to test this lol

Last edited by loverofwars; 01-29-2013 at 01:31 PM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,117
# 10
01-29-2013, 03:22 PM
Any instance of the power plant will work. Also, be certain that you were not on New Romulus right before you go to Defera, otherwise only 1 boff will spawn with you since the "hidden feature" is based on what team you brought to a ground map previously. Places like ESD, DS9, etc. where you beam down by yourself don't count. Make sure you were on a ground map with your entire boff team before bringing them to Defera.

Surprised this hasn't been nerfed yet and it has been in the game for awhile, but it's fun to bring down your entire team and play with others who may have also brought their teams. Keep in mind you still can't start those harder group missions with your boffs.

Definitely need more gameplay like this in the future.
@HyperLimited
Join Date: Oct 2009 - My Youtube Stuff
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:07 PM.