Commander
# 1 Romulan RP fleets?
01-28-2013, 10:58 PM
I am a new, casual player and I am looking to join an RP fleet. I created a Romulan Science officer and I am in the process of creating an RP-background. I would like to join an RP fleet, preferably one that will make the New Romulan Empire/Mol'Rihan its staging area.

Last edited by malakhglitch; 01-28-2013 at 11:06 PM.
Career Officer
# 2
02-03-2013, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malakhglitch View Post
I am a new, casual player and I am looking to join an RP fleet. I created a Romulan Science officer and I am in the process of creating an RP-background. I would like to join an RP fleet, preferably one that will make the New Romulan Empire/Mol'Rihan its staging area.
So far the list of role-playing fleet that i have are a mixture of various races (click link below my signature pic to look at the ever expanding list).
But make a post there on the last page about your Romulan interests and i'm sure one will pop up.
But if memory serves correctly, I HAVE seen somebody flying under a Romulan fleet banner......
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2013, 06:33 AM
Hey mate. We arnt a romulan fleet but the 26th fleet has a very active New Romulus/Embassy rp section. Id love to chat with you @Juroden and we can plot if we interest you. You can find out more on our Enjin site or in our starbase one fleet thread.

Thanks!

Captain Llywarch
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2013, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malakhglitch View Post

Jolan'tru Malakhglitch I'm Ambassador Dhiemm of the only true Romulan Fleet
in STO and we have an RP group that you may like heres a link to our website
hop on and have a look to see if its a place for you.

http://romulanstarempire.com/home

Join date July 08
Ensign
# 5
02-15-2013, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhiemm View Post
Jolan'tru Malakhglitch I'm Ambassador Dhiemm of the only true Romulan Fleet
in STO and we have an RP group that you may like heres a link to our website
hop on and have a look to see if its a place for you.

http://romulanstarempire.com/home
The only true Romulan fleet is the Romulan Star Command.
Lieutenant
Hello,

After reading your post, I want to propose to you something that you might be interested in. The 5th SOD is a RP fleet, that has a fairly fresh lore. What I mean is that our lore is a basic backline with much room for development. Given your want for an RP section on the Romulan side, this could be a very interesting proposition.

I invite you to check out our forum thread linked below. If you have any questions, feel free to comment on the thread, and we will answer as sooon as possible (bumps are als appreciated). Alternatively, you can contact @ubermatten or @kpts4tv in-game.

Cheers, and good hunting!