Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Cryptic Studios Team
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 347
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20130105a.13

General:
  • Added a Duty Officer Assignment for turning in Defeated Changelings.
    • The assignment can be accessed by speaking with your Security Officer.
    • This yields a small amount of Dilithium, and Espionage CXP.
  • Bird of Prey hangar pets can now be equipped on the Fleet Vo'quv.
  • The Vesta Console ability, Fermion Field, now correctly restores the Shields of nearby allies, instead of just yourself.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 130
# 2
01-22-2013, 03:27 PM
Any update on the fix for the "no music until combat" bug in the foundry? Some missions do not have combat near the beginning or even at all, and it is super lame running around in silence.
Cryptic Studios Team
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 347
# 3
01-22-2013, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by betawatcher View Post
Any update on the fix for the "no music until combat" bug in the foundry? Some missions do not have combat near the beginning or even at all, and it is super lame running around in silence.
A potential resolution for that is currently being worked on. We're planning to have it in the QA department within a couple weeks.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 777
# 4
01-22-2013, 03:39 PM
Any news on the Romulan BOffs and a nerf of their critical hit bonus? Also, the purple Romulan BOffs need to be looked at, they all have the same space traits, effectively rendering them almost useless in comparison to blue Romulans.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 47
# 5
01-22-2013, 03:44 PM
I would have loved to see an end to the auto chat muting system. Oh well maybe next patch.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 145
# 6
01-22-2013, 04:02 PM
how about the bugged tau dewa red alerts? I would like to see word on a fix for those.
InGame - @Darth_Tauri
Joined - 9/2011
"You Best Make Peace With Your Dear & Fluffy Lord" - Malcolm Reynolds
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,448
# 7
01-22-2013, 04:14 PM
hmm, I'm trying to kill Laas in the final fight of the New Link mission on Orias III - trying to get the item to initiate the DOFF mission.

Consistently being disconnected -only- and each time he hits 5% hp and changes into his liquid state. 5 times now, only at that point. Advanced difficulty.

Anyone else experiencing this predictable issue?
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Cryptic Studios Team
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 347
# 8
01-22-2013, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik View Post
hmm, I'm trying to kill Laas in the final fight of the New Link mission on Orias III - trying to get the item to initiate the DOFF mission.

Consistently being disconnected -only- and each time he hits 5% hp and changes into his liquid state. 5 times now, only at that point. Advanced difficulty.

Anyone else experiencing this predictable issue?
Thanks for this report!

I'll echo Nynik here -- is anyone else experiencing this?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,400
# 9
01-22-2013, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eisenw0lf View Post
the purple Romulan BOffs need to be looked at, they all have the same space traits, effectively rendering them almost useless in comparison to blue Romulans.
Also the "Blue" Romulan Male has 3.8% chance to crit.

The "blue" female Romulan has a 2.5% chance to crit.

This is even though they both have the same tier of the ability.


On top of this, they are blue in the purchase menu - but once you have them in your roster they are purple.

Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 807
# 10
01-22-2013, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
Thanks for this report!

I'll echo Nynik here -- is anyone else experiencing this?

Yes. Happened twice.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:51 AM.