Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2013, 02:28 PM
Have to agree with the OP and there ideas.
Would love to see the WoK uniform updated as stated
Commander
# 12
02-01-2013, 07:40 PM
I've had the Wrath of Kahn uniforms since they were first made available. They are my favorite uniforms ever in Trek, so any upgrade or additions to them are always a bonus for me!
Career Officer
# 13
07-01-2013, 11:11 PM
YAY! finally this issue has gotten the attention of the art department!

I agree whole heartedly with a wrath of Kahn uniform update.

May I also add:
Mr. Scott's engineering vest.

Admiral Kirk's tunic, with clam shell belt from Star trek 3.

Away team Jackets from Wrath of Kahn.

Authentic Wrath of Kahn phasers, or assault Phaser pistols, with authentic beams.

and just like how the temporal set came with temporal dual beam antiprotons, we should have authentic wrath of kahn style oscilating phaser beams. (Not quite pulses not quite beams)

Lets have an Iconic set!
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
07-12-2013, 05:45 PM
Don't forget: The belt holder on the back of the jacket is currently missing and needs to be added.
Zinc: The universe of Star Trek Online is shaped and changed by the actions of the players...expect to see new planets and races discovered that were unknown the last time you logged in."
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
07-15-2013, 08:03 PM
And don't forget the enlisted/NCO uniforms, the engineering radiation suits, the admiral gold braid, and the left sleeve rank insignia, pips and squeaks.

There's so many fascinating pieces and details to this uniform; perhaps that's why it's so iconic.
Captain
# 16
07-15-2013, 11:21 PM
A TOS movie interior for the Connie and Excelsior would be nice with NPCs wearing the uniforms would be perfect.

Mirror NX, you know you want it
Lt. Commander
# 17 Definitely a MUST!
07-16-2013, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theraven2378 View Post
A TOS movie interior for the Connie and Excelsior would be nice with NPCs wearing the uniforms would be perfect.
I have to agree with everybody before me. As a proud owner of the Lakota-refitted Excelsior and constant bearer of this uniform I could pretty much imagine a "past-TMP", "TWoK" or "Starfleet's Golden Era" package with all the above mentioned uniform modifiers and bridges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinitycompleted View Post
And don't forget the enlisted/NCO uniforms, the engineering radiation suits, the admiral gold braid, and the left sleeve rank insignia, pips and squeaks.

There's so many fascinating pieces and details to this uniform; perhaps that's why it's so iconic.
That's it, that's why it is.
Being here since 2011 Spring