Captain
# 11
01-30-2013, 04:25 AM
Ok then buddy so I come up behind you in your all mighty dreadnought with dhc and "all mighty" elite scorpions pfft

I initiate attack pattern alpha 3 fomm3 tactical fleet 3 attack pattern omega cannon rapid fire and demm3 you just popped

You cant use dhc in pvp with a turn of 6 pets are useless in pvp

Enough said

Clown
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----
Captain
# 12
01-30-2013, 04:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustafatennick View Post
Ok then buddy so I come up behind you in your all mighty dreadnought with dhc and "all mighty" elite scorpions pfft

I initiate attack pattern alpha 3 fomm3 tactical fleet 3 attack pattern omega cannon rapid fire and demm3 you just popped

You cant use dhc in pvp with a turn of 6 pets are useless in pvp

Enough said

Clown
Lol, I was talking about raw damage, not PvP tactics. For raw damage, the Dreadnought wins against everything but the bug ship. You don't even read other peoples' posts before you argue. You should try to work on that.

Last edited by fulleatherjacket; 01-30-2013 at 05:12 AM.
Captain
# 13
01-30-2013, 04:37 AM
Ahhh you mean against computer scripted ai that always follow that same path and never heal I didn't realise

Clown
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----
Captain
# 14
01-30-2013, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustafatennick View Post
Ahhh you mean against computer scripted ai that always follow that same path and never heal I didn't realise

Clown
Hate to be a buzzkill, but nobody cares that you think PvP is the only thing that matters. But even so, if you get online I will be happy to fight 1v1 with you and we'll see how awesome your pvp tactics are.

Last edited by fulleatherjacket; 01-30-2013 at 04:53 AM.
Commander
# 15
01-30-2013, 06:28 AM
OP here,
all due respect fellas let's not derail the thread lol.

So I'm hearing Jem'hadar attack ship mostly. Trouble is, 400 mil ec is a little much. Any other ships you've used that you would highly recommend?

If you like Foundry missions, try mine here!
Career Officer
# 16
01-30-2013, 08:39 AM
Heh, the Florcha is a sweet ship, but the dread carrier is going to out DPS it all day and night.

Hell, I out DPS every Florcha I see in my Atrox for crying out loud, a dread carrier is going to mop the floor with it. Yes, I'm good in my Atrox and most people just aren't that good at all... but still...

And PvP? Why would I waste my time on an usupported mini-game in a genre of game based around co-operative action? PvP and MMO is a joke. PvP and P2W MMO is a double joke. When I play a PvP game I prefer things to be on an even keel, so only skill rules the day, not what class/ship/power is FotM and how much cash somebody has dropped on their rig. Plenty of games out there that actually offer a robust PvP experience, I wouldn't waste my time in a half-assed approximation of a real test of skill.

YMMV, but P2W PvP isn't my idea of a skill test.

Edit: To try and stay on topic, if I could snap my fingers for a lockbox ship, I'd likely pick the JHAS, D'Kora, or Galor. JHAS because I'm a carrier junky and it would make me invest in a dread carrier. Galor because Spiral Wave Disruptors are argueably the best beams in the game. D'Kora because I love them. I don't even remember their stats. I just want one =P
Vice Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard

Last edited by kimmym; 01-30-2013 at 08:51 AM.
Commander
# 17
01-30-2013, 10:36 AM
I so want to see a Gekli released in a Lock Box

I would never stop trying to get one of those

Maybe put it in an Undine Lock Box if we every have it.
More anything?
"MORE EVERYTHING!"
-Jerry Seinfeld on Star Trek Online Content

Foundry Works: Uncharted
Lieutenant
# 18
01-31-2013, 04:50 AM
I have all the previous lockbox ships, and my favourite i would class as the one I play the most is the GALOR.

It just feels well balanced, able to heal, put out a good amount of DPS and has good movement.

After that I would say JHAS.

I have bought and sold the new ships to make a few mil, but after reading about the dreadnought I must say I am tempted, I always found the recluse a little too less in the damaging dept.

a dread armed with spirals and JHAS pets mmmmmmmmm*drools* throw in a few good boffs and well it could get real messy.
Career Officer
# 19
01-31-2013, 04:59 AM
Wells class gets my vote - primarily because it's the only 'grand prize' lock-box ship I currently own. There again, my primary toon is a Sci, and the Wells plays to the sci crowd control abilites VERY nicely.

GWIII, Temporal Inversion Field, Heavy Temporal Disruption Device + Tric mines can REALLY ruin the enemies day.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Career Officer
# 20
01-31-2013, 05:25 AM
The one I can sell for the most EC

Real answer: the only one I've actually opened and used, the Tuffli. It's so darn useful.