Ensign
# 1 Faliure of sto since 1/28/13
01-30-2013, 09:28 AM
What is going on with the game since Monday's Patch, this is very depressing for me who has put more then $1000 dollars into this game since launch including the lifetime sub. I dont understand what is going on

Example: When i logged into sto 1/30/13 i had slow logging times also dropped several times, Then when i logged in my ship was just sitting in space and not able to move even on full impulse. I was able to access other tabs but not able to claim doff rewards. Also the game showed Fleet chat was down but i have fleet members in-game with no lag or issues.

Just wondering what is going on since i love Sto and am a divoted player, can't wait for the 3 year event and also season 8 and beyond.

Thank you for your time in this matter ,
Vice Admiral Jon Park
U.S.S. Dyson
Steam Runner Class
Interstellar Alliance Fleet (Federation)
House of Korrd (klingon Defence Force)
Rihannsu
# 2
01-30-2013, 09:31 AM
The problems actually started before the patch. they had a technical problem and they have been trying to isolate and fix it over the last couple of days.

MMO sometimes go through little rough patches. a problem crops up for no apparent reason and they are not always easy to find or to fix, especially as its live. its not like people only play on the weekends and they have the whole week to fix it, they pretty much have to do most of their fixing on the fly while people are in game.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 3
01-31-2013, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonpark020979 View Post
Example: When i logged into sto 1/30/13 i had slow logging times also dropped several times, Then when i logged in my ship was just sitting in space and not able to move even on full impulse. I was able to access other tabs but not able to claim doff rewards. Also the game showed Fleet chat was down but i have fleet members in-game with no lag or issues.
I've been having the same issues and in the same timeframe. As captain revo said sometimes things break in an online game and the best you can do is hope for a speedy fix (ie. something that comes in time so that we don't miss the Anniversary event.)