Career Officer
# 151
03-21-2013, 12:26 AM
Calling Devoras!!!!!!!

It's happening!!!!!

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Captain
# 152
03-21-2013, 01:46 AM
*Explodes*

*Pulls himself together again*

I must admit, I'm very, very surprised. Not to mention the other stuff coming in too. Based on translations I read, you'll be able to start KDF from level 1 too.

Tholian rep is coming too, so might want to go and pick up your cryo-pulsewave and other Tholian kit before they start charging dil. Plus, looks like we'll finally get those elite Widow fighters then.
A Gensokyoan Mech-piloting Starship Admiral Rodent.

Take it easy!

Last edited by scurry5; 03-21-2013 at 01:49 AM.
Rihannsu
# 153
03-21-2013, 02:21 AM
OMG

http://sto.de.perfectworld.eu/legacyofromulus

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE

Love you cryptic, shut up and take my money
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Commander
# 154
03-21-2013, 02:38 AM
:O................................!

Edit: lol google translate dosen't work on third party sites and says it may be a third party (probably a security measure of PWEs) but I have determined the page is legit

Edit 2: wait does that say that both klingons and romulans are 1-50 now! that is awesome!

Edit 3: HUD Colour change, am I dreaming? and that traits thing is either retrait, respecies or new traits that you can unlock hmm, oh and the ships look so epic, the art team did a great job

edit 5: lol the pictures annotations are still in english and that UI picture suggests a severly redesigned UI, BranFlakes was not kidding when he said this update will amaze!!!!!!

edit 6: on closer inspection of that new UI the traits menu is now part of the character interface (where you change items, that does suggest something really big with traits)

Starfleet M.A.C.O. KDF Honour Guard

Last edited by afree100; 03-21-2013 at 02:54 AM.
Lieutenant
# 155
03-21-2013, 03:02 AM
in short:

play as Romulan or Reman

Warbirds ("unleash their singularity-cores")

play from 1 to 50 with every faction

Sela back

new Tholian rep

new enemy

new abilities and skills for captain and crew

better ui

Edith: How do they plan to implement the Romulans to pvp? Or is it a pve only faction at launch?

Last edited by adaephondelat; 03-21-2013 at 03:05 AM.
Captain
# 156
03-21-2013, 03:03 AM
I won't spoil the surprise then :0

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 03-21-2013 at 03:31 AM.
Captain
# 157
03-21-2013, 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by havam View Post
OMG

http://sto.de.perfectworld.eu/legacyofromulus

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE

Love you cryptic, shut up and take my money
They've already thrown in a redirect...kind of funny. Happened as I was going back and forth.

edit:

Just go to Google. Search for: http://sto.de.perfectworld.eu/legacyofromulus

Should be the first result. Click on Cached.

"Romulus and Remus are past. You're one of the survivors and struggling with the aftermath of the destruction.

These are dark and dangerous times for your people, the Tal Shiar tolerates no opponents and a mysterious creature spreads terror among the scattered colony worlds.

You must build the Empire again. Gather allies goes into the ground and mobilize your people.

Together you will lift you and ask for your freedom. You will fight for your people.

You are the heir of Romulus."

edit: can watch the trailer here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPUeOpqEXts
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - R'ebel, Romulan, Haakona
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin

Last edited by virusdancer; 03-21-2013 at 03:45 AM.
Captain
# 158
03-21-2013, 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scurry5 View Post
*Explodes*

*Pulls himself together again*

I must admit, I'm very, very surprised. Not to mention the other stuff coming in too. Based on translations I read, you'll be able to start KDF from level 1 too.

Tholian rep is coming too, so might want to go and pick up your cryo-pulsewave and other Tholian kit before they start charging dil. Plus, looks like we'll finally get those elite Widow fighters then.
Love your signature
Captain
# 159
03-21-2013, 04:13 AM
Have to wonder if the price of Bugs is going to skyrocket, eh? Folks wanting the ship(s) available for their Romulan toons.

Cause face it, while leveling 1-50 may take no time - grinding out the Rep, grinding out a Starbase for Fleet ships 'n gear, etc, etc, etc - so they'd want something in their pocket not to be fodder until all that's done.

Hrmmm...
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - R'ebel, Romulan, Haakona
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin
Rihannsu
# 160
03-21-2013, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
Have to wonder if the price of Bugs is going to skyrocket, eh? Folks wanting the ship(s) available for their Romulan toons.

Cause face it, while leveling 1-50 may take no time - grinding out the Rep, grinding out a Starbase for Fleet ships 'n gear, etc, etc, etc - so they'd want something in their pocket not to be fodder until all that's done.

Hrmmm...
I m too happy to even think about all the accx3 ultra rare doffs, starbase and rep, lobi, and lockboxes.....

Rommies......................wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013