Captain
# 201
03-21-2013, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsteward View Post
are these few screeners and some texts on this site everything thats going to be revealed todey?
They say "click here for full details" but theres nothing *detailed* there.. am i just blind or is this all for now?

I was hoping for much more specific details more like patchnotes, some details on the ships, on the new traits asf

its nice to know that new trait ssystem is comming but i cant find any specifics on that..
2 Months to launch... I think they are going to hold details for awhile.
Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
Commander
# 202
03-21-2013, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
What will the ground kits look like? Will Engi turrets be plasma automatically?
Will Ground kits get the I-win Mine?
I'd love to see plasma mines rather than chroniton mines. Step on one, you take some damage, get set on fire and a mini plasma fire envelops the area.

And yeah, we'll probably see plasma turrets. Not like the embassy ones, I hope. And Plasma Orbital Strike! Ooh the afterburn!

Fanfiction! ZOMG! Read it now!
kate-wintersbite.deviantart.com/art/0x01-Treachery-293641403
Captain
# 203
03-21-2013, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsteward View Post
are these few screeners and some texts on this site everything thats going to be revealed todey?
They say "click here for full details" but theres nothing *detailed* there.. am i just blind or is this all for now?

I was hoping for much more specific details more like patchnotes, some details on the ships, on the new traits asf

its nice to know that new trait system is coming but i cant find any specifics on that..
Oh such a BIG +1 to all of this .

After all the teaser images , the count down clock , all we're left now is what we've had before . Random speculation ... with just a little more to speculate on .
"We're not mad at Angry Birds, and we're not trying to defend the universe from Angry Birds. Although you might want to consider defending yourself from Angry Birds. If you aren't paying for the app, you aren't a customer, you're the product ."

- former CIA, NSA chief Michael Hayden -- your guide to F2P ...
Empire Veteran
# 204
03-21-2013, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Start as any Faction

Create your first character as a member of the Federation, Klingon Empire, or Romulan Republic and level your captain from 1 to 50.
Nice. That sounds like the klingons get new content and they add an entire faction. That seems too good to be true.
Captain
# 205
03-21-2013, 11:24 AM
I think my KDF alts will get a bit of off duty time as I go play Romulans.
Rihannsu
# 206
03-21-2013, 11:30 AM
One thing I'm wondering.. if that Concept Art is actually an "upgraded" Scimitar, will it have the Thalaron Burst attack that it's known for.. And if so, would it be a Console, or more like the Garumba and be apart of it.

I'm already suspecting it'll also have a hanger or two slots. (Looks like two on the wings, making it a Carrier)
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Captain
# 207
03-21-2013, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
lol you think so.

Looks like in the video, The early birds fly a lot like the early Bops.

I think you are going to have plenty to QQ about when you see that DHC Battle Cloaking 15 Turn 5 tac console Battle Cruiser come Romulan end game.
I'm past QQ, fewer logins per week instantly solved all my worries, I no longer care and thus no longer spend money

But wait, all factions need their Galaxy. Romulan Warbird would be excellent choice for that.
Rihannsu
# 208
03-21-2013, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalnar83 View Post
I'm past QQ, fewer logins per week instantly solved all my worries, I no longer care and thus no longer spend money

But wait, all factions need their Galaxy. Romulan Warbird would be excellent choice for that.
Romulan Warbird would be more like the Sci Odyssey, but it's turn rate would be the same as the Odyssey with out it's "hat"
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Captain
# 209
03-21-2013, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
One thing I'm wondering.. if that Concept Art is actually an "upgraded" Scimitar, will it have the Thalaron Burst attack that it's known for.. And if so, would it be a Console, or more like the Garumba and be apart of it.

I'm already suspecting it'll also have a hanger or two slots. (Looks like two on the wings, making it a Carrier)
It's much more reminiscent of a Mogai/Valdore type ship than a Scimitar to me. Though I completely agree about the wing cowlings, and the Mogais in-game are already a good deal larger than existing single-hangar ships.
Captain
# 210
03-21-2013, 12:08 PM
BoP (Hegh'ta) - Mogai (Qin) - D'Deridex (Kamarag) - Drone Carrier (Varanus)