Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Captain
# 11
01-30-2013, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliftona91 View Post
There's plenty of Battle in it. DEM3 is much more powerful than you think
we'll see if the c-store version is better as DEM2 on my fed doesn't do anything for me c'ept make me want boarding parties even more. None of my KDF toons use it as CRF is king.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf

Last edited by lordmalak1; 01-30-2013 at 02:38 PM.
Commander
# 12
01-30-2013, 02:10 PM
I'm more inclinded to try a Tactical in this. Use the DPS from the Battlecruiser and my Tac with the tanks and heals from the boff slots, tried a similar thing with a Sci in my Akira
__________________________________________________ _____________________________
T5 Ship Comparison Spreadsheet
Play my missions on Holodeck!
Return of Ja'Dok Series (6 Part Series)
Enemy of the Exile Series (4 Part Series)
Empire Veteran
# 13
01-30-2013, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
I like the T5 Kamarag. I think it will be more than a nice addition for my chars. I especially love the Boff layout on this one, cause it kinda fits my playstyle.
It's basically a sci.-oriented cruiser, but it has teeth. With the turn rate it has, the cloak and my guess that it will probably be able to mount dual cannons + the Lt.Cmdr Sci. will make one nasty bird to fly.
I look forward to it
I also.. Admittadly there is no mention if it can carry dual cannon's or not.. the assumption of course is that it can.

We may have possibly gotten the better ship looking at the Ambi's stats. Not to shabby of a transitional ship between what I'm starting to call true battle cruisers, and the heavier strike cruiser classification. Just have to see tomorrow. I'm hoping I can use it for a skin for my fleet K't'inga..really really hoping...
Release 8.5 "STO The Next Generation"

Let the happy old bug stomping commence, along with refinement toward enhancing each factions play experience!
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
01-30-2013, 02:55 PM
If anyone hasn't seen, Branflakes has updated the blog, the Kamarag as expected can mount DC & DHC. Yay!
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Commander
# 15
01-30-2013, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
If anyone hasn't seen, Branflakes has updated the blog, the Kamarag as expected can mount DC & DHC. Yay!
Well.... it is a Battlecruiser after all
__________________________________________________ _____________________________
T5 Ship Comparison Spreadsheet
Play my missions on Holodeck!
Return of Ja'Dok Series (6 Part Series)
Enemy of the Exile Series (4 Part Series)
Captain
# 16
01-30-2013, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
we'll see if the c-store version is better as DEM2 on my fed doesn't do anything for me c'ept make me want boarding parties even more. None of my KDF toons use it as CRF is king.
I heard this the other day someone saying dem doesn't work with crf

I activate APAIII with demIII and CRF shield facings drops an stuff just pops even in pvp seemed to increase my damage in Arenas and cap'n hold by a large margin

I know it's off topic and sorry
Back on topic

The ship looks good to me might suit my sci intreguing

Any speculation on what we have to do to get it yet

Something like go to a waste of space imaginary land that doesn't fit into sto run around a racecourse for 25 days to finally get a ship I hope not I hated q and his little place with people saying "ill sell you 10 sleigh bells for 400million EC"
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----
Career Officer
# 17
01-30-2013, 03:14 PM
According to my logs, DEM is working fine currently.

The KDF version is a jewel compared to the Ambassador, IMO, but still kinda meh.

I didn't expect much out of 50 year old ships, and I wasn't disapointed.

Edit: And why wouldn't you run BOTH CRF and DEM? To say one is better then the other... sure mathmatically that is true... but the joy is both combined...
Vice Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard
Captain
# 18
01-30-2013, 03:18 PM
I love it, after the loss of the T5 K'T'inga going "Fleet". This is a sweet substitute. My KDF Capt. will make good use out of her. And go well with my growing ships. Kamarag, Negh'Var, and Breen ship. I'm getting plenty of ships to play with now. My Negh'Var is more Eng. based, with this more Tac. It will make a good DPS ship for my Capt. And another choice from the Tac. based Breen ship.
Rihannsu
# 19
01-30-2013, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
New season is right around the corner, guess I can live a while longer in my breen cruiser till it arrives. I got the parking space for the Kamarag, just no use for the weird BOFF layout.
The Boffs are pretty similar to Vorcha. One less eng slot traded for one more Sci slot. Or were you hoping for Commander Tac? hehe.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 20
01-31-2013, 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkhemaraa View Post
I expect there will be a fleet version of both this and the Koro't'inga in the near future.
We already have a retrofit of the Kor't'inga

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/7585/fleetktinga.jpg

it's a skin for the Fleet K't'inga.