Captain
# 1 Foundry BUG
01-30-2013, 01:57 PM
Ok this is total BS now the requirement for the Daily is getting on my dam nerves.All day long it said yes it was considered as a Daily officer report but now its not what the hell is going on this is total BS.My mission is longer then 20 mins so nothing eles should matter.
Captain
# 2
01-30-2013, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcom43 View Post
Ok this is total BS now the requirement for the Daily is getting on my dam nerves.All day long it said yes it was considered as a Daily officer report but now its not what the hell is going on this is total BS.My mission is longer then 20 mins so nothing eles should matter.
How many plays does it have? My new ones usually need around 20 plays before they qualify for the rewards.
Career Officer
# 3
01-30-2013, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Use the custom search to check if it is still over 20 minutes in length. It could be that other people play it faster than you expect and brought the average down.

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Captain
# 4
01-30-2013, 04:16 PM
about 10 players
Captain
# 5
01-30-2013, 04:30 PM
Quote:
about 10 players
If you keep getting folks to play it and it doesn't fall below the timer, then it should qualify. The only thing that might really hurt it is if you tested very quickly post publish. Like if you loaded just to see if a patrol work, and completed the mission in 1 minute.