Lt. Commander
# 91
07-15-2013, 02:26 AM
ah okay, so then pls add different marks, cause i skilled for mk xii then though i use mk x, i dont use the mk xii gear often cause it has to value for me but beeing much more expensive ;-) i now have wrong numbers and was elaborating where the mistake lies.

i can only onfirm mk x has 7.5. dont use mk xi either. or make it manually adjustable. (cause now i cant pre sense what will happen if i respecc to the mk x value ^^
Lt. Commander
# 92
07-17-2013, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
I've got the Mk XII and the set bonus is +8.8 Auxiliary. I've heard/seen different amounts posted, but could never get consensus on the value. It must scale with Mark.

So let's see, Tactical Readiness:

Mk X = 7.5
Mk XI = ???
Mk XII = 8.8

Anyone have the KHG Mk XI set?

Even once I get the info, that's going to be a pain to implement, but I'll see what I can do.

>contemplative frown<
Two piece Mk XI set is +8.1 to aux
Rihannsu
# 93
07-17-2013, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by distantworlds View Post
Two piece Mk XI set is +8.1 to aux
Excellent, thank you for the info.

As I mentioned, it will take some doing to get this variable added, but I'll do what I can.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 94
07-27-2013, 07:37 PM
On the calculations page... E20 reads =IF(AC9="Yes",5,0) when it should read =IF(AC14="Yes",5,0). As it stands now, now selecting the Assimilated Engines no engine power bonus is added. Changing it to AC14 corrects this.
Ensign
# 95
07-29-2013, 02:26 AM
I hate to break it to you man, but, you've just trumped out every other "tuning" site I've ever looked at. You've made a lot of enemies, I'm sure. {smirk}

GJ.
Rihannsu
# 96
07-29-2013, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pontiac76 View Post
I hate to break it to you man, but, you've just trumped out every other "tuning" site I've ever looked at. You've made a lot of enemies, I'm sure. {smirk}
It's very kind of you to say (I think? lol). I'm not sure how many enemies I've made... I've had the Power Calc up for years now... Maybe they're just too afraid of my infallible glory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohtoh View Post
On the calculations page... E20 reads =IF(AC9="Yes",5,0) when it should read =IF(AC14="Yes",5,0). As it stands now, now selecting the Assimilated Engines no engine power bonus is added. Changing it to AC14 corrects this.
Excuse you, Sohtoh, you must be mistaken, cuz clearly, I can't be. I've got infallible glory on my side, see above.

Heh. Sorry about that. I'll make a fix soon... It won't be today, and probably not tomorrow. I don't have access to my source files for a couple days, and there's a new version beyond what's posted in the OP. I've added the new Romulan Vet ships and the ability to input your Mark level on the Tactical Readiness passive. I'll add in this bug fix and post the updated Calc probably sometime Wed/Thr.

Thanks everyone!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.

Last edited by lordhavelock; 08-01-2013 at 09:51 AM.
Lieutenant
# 97
07-30-2013, 04:39 AM
Very helpful

thanks
Rihannsu
# 98
07-30-2013, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lex0001 View Post
Very helpful

thanks
You're welcome.

Rihannsu
# 99
08-01-2013, 10:33 AM
New Version now available!

Release Notes:

STOPowerCalc.xls v8.3.00 (LoR):
- Added Mark selection option to properly set Tactical Readiness Power bonus.
- Added stats for Romulan Veteran ships:
* Commander's Gig, Daeinos Heavy Destroyer (Regen and Tactical Modes).
- Modified Ship Listing text for KDF Vet ship (Peghqu' Regen and Tactical Modes).
- Fixed a couple spelling errors.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the power display for the Assimilated Engines.
- Updated Warp Core notes to include reference to Fleet Cores.

Enjoy!

Captain
# 100
08-01-2013, 10:49 AM
A very useful tool for both pro players and the casual STO gamer alike to help refine their build. Thanks for sharing your work and continuing to maintain it. May you continue to do so for future ships and updates. Best of luck!