Survivor of Romulus
# 491
01-31-2013, 10:28 AM
I think is means I'm making dinner now.... back to RL ...
Lieutenant
# 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcbys1 View Post
Question of the hour.

Is it **** if a Holodeck character refuses sex but you go for it anyway.
I say no, no it isn't. They don't really exist. Go for it.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91854123000&dateline=  1388936372
New channel called "Build Chat" for talking about ship builds instead of clogging up stf channels.
It's a public channel so anyone can join.
Lieutenant
Switching IPs:

I am seriously confused here. I have worked for a third party vendor, worked with a third party vendor and can appreciate the need for working with each other a lot. I imagine the phone call was made by the vendor that (guessing) "hey, we would like to know the tracing for the launcher." And the person on the phone was like: "sure, next thing we'll do this." But, you picked the day of a much hyped event.

So you didn't take the time to do it Monday, fine, they may have asked after Monday. You didn't spawn a random test bright and early Tuesday or Wednesday; better yet Friday. The choice was today (Thursday, January 31st).

Europe is off work, eating and doing things Americans (Canada, Brazil, US, ect.) aren't. Some are night shift, some are college students, and others on "vacation." So on the opening day of the Anniversary celebration is perhaps, not the best day to set this.

I'm not particularly angry about this, but I can see where some of the fan-base may be really angry. After-all, how necessary was the testing? This is unquantifiable for the fans. Please Cryptic, for your sake, try to think about these things as not to alienate your subscribers.
Career Officer
# 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcbys1 View Post
Question of the hour.

Is it **** if a Holodeck character refuses sex but you go for it anyway.
Depends on yer mindset...

You own morals would determine that answer.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Career Officer
# 495
wonder how many more folks are going to let us know they patched.
Ensign
# 496
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsunetears View Post
People whine complain and stamp around like ungrateful wretches..

but you know what...there's some people out there who have the right to stand up and drag Morgan Freeman over to explain to the devs 'this is how you fix an issue so DO IT'

We are people who paid to play long before it became free
we are people who have been around since beta
we are people who have FOR LIFE ACCOUNTS
and we are people who stayed and toughed it out despite the BS we have to dive through to get were we are now

in lamens terms?

Were the people who actually give a damn enough to point out what needs to be fixed or created.

And personally I really don't care if anyone agrees with me or not. but facts remain no matter how someone tries to argue it.

KDF needs new gear

STOP FEEDING THE FEDS

and for god sakes! Give the Gorn some more damn options...because im not sure if you knew this but...some of the species had what we call tails. and you have so many bloody NPC civilians on quo'nos walking around with clothes we dont have..so just slap it on our kdf tailor and be done with it

and 4: GIVE US NEW GORN SHIPS. Come one...15 milling kdf an only slightly added vessels?
and when are the ships INTERIORS gonna stop being half-assed? (ohh well just slap a bridge on for vanity sakes but leave the rest of the ship inaccessible unless its a normal one)

stop screwing with the borg specs!

and last but not least. something most of us vets have been curious bout...
when do you plan to actually DO ANYTHING to the Captains Table we get access to? You know...as some type of reward or special runs that we get for having contributed as much as we have?

THATS a patch I WANT to SEE.

I completely agree with you also if there weren't so god damn many npc's walking around Quo'nos they could add a hundred or more players to the instance cap.
Captain
# 497
Arent ruined days just great?
Lt. Commander
# 498
01-31-2013, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
Nope - this post always seems appropriate in these threads:
Naah - while that is a pretty good summary, ya gotta take the time to smell the roses. Enjoy the anger. Play around with it. See if you can make them angrier. It can be almost as entertaining as the game itself.
Career Officer
# 499
Still no word on whether they fixed the patcher issues? I can get in cause I use a hotspot shield, without that its a no go still.
Career Officer
# 500 The Real Problem
I don't mind that there are challenges in the cyber world. I understand and realize that there is no way I would be able to do what cryptic does for us. All I want is a guess on when to try and log back in. I really don't think that is too much to ask for. After all, even Spock was able to guess!
Closed Thread