Lt. Commander
# 501
01-31-2013, 10:29 AM
How can this consistently happen? What is it that's taking you guys by surprise that this keeps occurring? I'm genuinely curious.
Lt. Commander
# 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by darimund View Post
wonder how many more folks are going to let us know they patched.
There was a patch!?!
Career Officer
# 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsunetears View Post
People whine complain and stamp around like ungrateful wretches..

but you know what...there's some people out there who have the right to stand up and drag Morgan Freeman over to explain to the devs 'this is how you fix an issue so DO IT'

We are people who paid to play long before it became free
we are people who have been around since beta
we are people who have FOR LIFE ACCOUNTS
and we are people who stayed and toughed it out despite the BS we have to dive through to get were we are now

in lamens terms?

Were the people who actually give a damn enough to point out what needs to be fixed or created.

And personally I really don't care if anyone agrees with me or not. but facts remain no matter how someone tries to argue it.

KDF needs new gear

STOP FEEDING THE FEDS

and for god sakes! Give the Gorn some more damn options...because im not sure if you knew this but...some of the species had what we call tails. and you have so many bloody NPC civilians on quo'nos walking around with clothes we dont have..so just slap it on our kdf tailor and be done with it

and 4: GIVE US NEW GORN SHIPS. Come one...15 milling kdf an only slightly added vessels?
and when are the ships INTERIORS gonna stop being half-assed? (ohh well just slap a bridge on for vanity sakes but leave the rest of the ship inaccessible unless its a normal one)

stop screwing with the borg specs!

and last but not least. something most of us vets have been curious bout...
when do you plan to actually DO ANYTHING to the Captains Table we get access to? You know...as some type of reward or special runs that we get for having contributed as much as we have?

THATS a patch I WANT to SEE.

LOTTA good points. Lifer myself since 2010, I feel your/our pain.
Captain
# 504
*refresh* *refresh* *refresh*
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Lt. Commander
# 505
like i said before in this thread doing to things at once they gonna suffer now its gonna be until 2 pm central time when we can get back on which i wanted them to do a scotty
Empire Veteran
# 506
01-31-2013, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boweninugami View Post
To go on ahead and jump on the rage bandwagon.

Pitchforks: Check.

Torches: Check

Cryptic's Address: Check

Who's up for a roadtrip?

Lock and Load folks.

Twinkies: Negitive!

ABORT ABORT ABORT!!
Lieutenant
# 507
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifor83 View Post
Hi Devs!
How about if you give me a tribble/trouble-free day tomorrow (i.e. no maintenance, no random tests) so that I can get my Ambassador class, and then you can have a full 3 months with the game offline for a full overhaul while I'm away so that its ready to play and perfect for when I get back!

Thanks!

Your attempt at humor is not appreciated! When you do return, your Ambassador class star ship will be filled with tribbles, replicating themselves, at a rate of 1,000,000,000,000 to the 3rd power per second. You will be in the nth star system, sharing a bunk with William Shatner. Resistance....is.....futile!
Empire Veteran
# 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by borgressistance View Post
We are the devs. close youre pc and surrender your internet connection. We will add your ip adres and windows to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us.but we need 4 houre's to acclompish that. Resistance is futile"

LOL. Now that actually made me chuckle.
Empire Veteran
# 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by romeowhiskey4 View Post
All your Zen belong to us...

Oh so evil a quote and it shows you age. LOL and mine I guess.
Ensign
# 510
come on guys be nice its star trek onlines birthday
Closed Thread