Career Officer
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 129
# 51
01-31-2013, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khan5000 View Post
I will go slow for our viewers at home.
Before 1 box cost 200 dil.
Now 10 boxes cost 200 dil.

IMO, the insult is to the people that bought them at the original price and then notice the next day that the price was lowered. Take the money, then snub your nose at those or spent it. Nice job guys.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 653
# 52 Holodeck down what time?
01-31-2013, 07:42 AM
As the name suggests i see at top its down n says morning but is that morning in uk? Or anywhere else? I want my retrofit lol
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,380
# 53
01-31-2013, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The following has been added to today's patch notes:
Quote:
Foundry:

* Foundry NPC Groups set to Timid creature will now fight back when they take damage.
Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Oh thats just great, that's gonna break my mission as my timid NPC's are SUPPOSED to run away when attacked. I guess my 'chance' to fail the mission is an assured fail now.

Great job guys.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Career Officer
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 129
# 54
01-31-2013, 07:44 AM
Oh, and also that they were going to get 200 dil from you in ANY way they could...So they just lowered the price per box, but made SURE they got their required amount. That too is insulting.

IT IS NOT THE MATH people are complaining about in your post...It is the greed of them to get their 200 dilithium, and their refusal to refund anyone who OVERPAID the day before.

Far as I can see that is
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 73
# 55
01-31-2013, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
You know you can reclaim cash ships from the C-store for free, right?
Yeeeah, that's what I was thinking. I'm pretty sure the only thing he's looking at is a bit of hassle and possibly a new registry number if he can't remember the old one.

For that matter, how do you accidentally delete a ship, let alone two? YOU HAVE TO TYPE THE THING'S NAME IN TO CONFIRM.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,628
# 56
01-31-2013, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Oh thats just great ...(
It certainly is because I can now say ...

I told you so.
Career Officer
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 129
# 57
01-31-2013, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
You know you can reclaim cash ships from the C-store for free, right?
Not every ship you pay zen for is reclaimable. See the voyager retrofit whatever its called...long range science vessel whatever

and the defiant retrofit...I had BOTH of those, and of course oops, deleted wrong one because I saw it was on cstore and figured as u did, "yeah, I can get them again later..."

NOT so

I want my $40 or 4000 zen back
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 73
# 58
01-31-2013, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xero328 View Post
Yeah, and those of us who bought a bunch of boxes that first day at original price didn't get reimbursed. That's GRIMY.

And what about putting keys onsale the next day, when most everyone I know bought them ahead of time? Thanks AGAIN for being money-grubbers.

The most glaring tactics to me about the greed is the ships that you need $ to buy, in lobi, zen or whatever form...And then if you buy all of them like they WANT you to do, the player doesn't have the SPACE in ship slots to store them all!!!

What kind of retarded slap in the face is that all about? A player spends several hundred dollars on ships, retrofits and the like, and cannot have access to them all without deleting and reclaiming them because SOMEONE didn't plan ahead and expand the ship slots???

When you buy a ship, it should come with a slot to accomodate it. I have bought all the expansion slots. In fact, I have bought most every ship. There are quite literally 15 or so ships I can reclaim...But have no room to!!! It is offensive.

When you DELETE a ship to make room, be very very careful not to delete one that you cannot get back for free...I have done this, and I MAINTAIN that they owe me 4000 zen for their oversight because I lost two ships this way over the years. Needless to mention I have spent thousands on the game...
(rub forehead) Let me see if I have this straight. Knowing that keys sometimes go on sale, you and your friends decided to buy keys when they weren't on sale, and Cryptic is greedy for having a -sale-. And you -bought- -boxes-? -anybody- does that? They drop like rain from the sky if you play the game for thirty minuites! Why the hell would you spend precious dilithium on them?

And I'll reiterate what's already been said, I'm fairly certain there's not a single ship in this entire game that can't be reclaimed through a ship vendor once you've unlocked it. Specify the ship, please, or quitcher bitchin'.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 59
01-31-2013, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xero328 View Post
Not every ship you pay zen for is reclaimable. See the voyager retrofit whatever its called...long range science vessel whatever

and the defiant retrofit...I had BOTH of those, and of course oops, deleted wrong one because I saw it was on cstore and figured as u did, "yeah, I can get them again later..."

NOT so

I want my $40 or 4000 zen back
You purchased these with the VA ship token then, not from the C-Store, so they are not reclaimable. If you purchase them in the C-Store, they are account wide unlocks that let you re-claim.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 129
# 60
01-31-2013, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensrun View Post
Yeeeah, that's what I was thinking. I'm pretty sure the only thing he's looking at is a bit of hassle and possibly a new registry number if he can't remember the old one.

For that matter, how do you accidentally delete a ship, let alone two? YOU HAVE TO TYPE THE THING'S NAME IN TO CONFIRM.

CONFIRM...Yes...But when I see a ship available in cstore, you would think that it is reclaimable. The two I mentioned are not.

I ADMITTED I made a mistake, I am not just idly complaining. It'd be nice if they admitted that they did as well. Expanding to a ship slot total that accomodates all the ships they are selling makes a lot of sense, and alleviates this issue altogether. Or make them ALL reclaimable.

before you say I made a mistake, well I ADMITTED it right off the bat. And my posting it is to actually inform anyone that MIGHT make the same mistake I have. TWICE.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:39 PM.