Lieutenant
# 941
01-31-2013, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsunetears View Post
Because a customer is a customer and im sorry but despite whatever liberachi method of thinking your using guess what
I'm not sure "liberachi method" is a way of thinking. I prefer to use reason, myself. Your mileage may vary.

Quote:
THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT
No, the customer is not always right. That has never been a truism, only a blunt object used ineffectively and incorrectly. Were the customer always right, every business would be bankrupt.

Quote:
and by LAW if you pay them they HAVE to answer you.
No, that is inaccurate. There is no law on record, in the state of California, where Cryptic resides, that says they have to answer you simply because you pay them. Also, they did answer you, it's just that you didn't like their answer.

Quote:
if your going to try and talk **** to someone who strived a god damn point my dear hoof bumping brony friend. At least learn some damn legality prior to putting your 2 cents in?
The difference between you and I is that I put my two cents in and didn't receive any change in return.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
|User:| Sarek2165 |Join Date:| Feb. 2010

Akarian@Sarek2165
Lt. Commander
# 942
01-31-2013, 11:34 AM
The Captain's going to Ten Forward, call him when the Center Seat is accessible...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNSnOZc9j3w
Commander
# 943
http://youtu.be/jVfkYZmXHAg

This is how i feel about this, and ironically that video is by far the funniest dam thing I have ever seen, I do not know why I'm not even a trekie I just wanna play a friggin game! its so funny my gut hurts, I cant think straight and I got tears rollin down...omg my face hurts otoo... I love that part just before the face palm, its like shear greif hopless grief over something trivial that you can't fix.
then BAM into the palms...then the data look...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ofh I'm starting to laugh again. make it stop!..
Career Officer
# 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsunetears View Post
Because a customer is a customer and im sorry but despite whatever liberachi method of thinking your using guess what

THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT

and by LAW if you pay them they HAVE to answer you.

if your going to try and talk **** to someone who strived a god damn point my dear hoof bumping brony friend. At least learn some damn legality prior to putting your 2 cents in?
And I was getting yelled at earlier for admittedly deleting ships and complaining...lol I'm not HALF the megalomaniac this dude is.

Were you going to give them advice on how to fix it? I am sure they'd appreciate your experience and expertise, since you pay to play their game.

Wait, that means they should custom-make their way of doing things to accomodate you. Bud, it takes them about a week to respond to a bug report...WHEN you can report one.

Don't bother responding to me, I am CERTAIN that a bevy of responses are forthcoming to your statements...lol
Ensign
# 945
He's dead, Jim. You get his tricorder, I'll get his wallet.
Lt. Commander
# 946
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthluna91 View Post
wonder wen there gona get off there buts and let me play the dam game its a load of horse **** there an hour and half late heres the fix devs do this **** late at night so ur not screwing me and every one else out of play time dam it
u mad bro?
Ensign
# 947
are we there yet?
Republic Veteran
# 948
01-31-2013, 11:35 AM
Set a course for.....FABULOUS!!

Engage

Lt. Commander
# 949
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
... I mean 90% chance that it will be up in 30 minutes.
I think that's a bit optimistic my backwards friend. I give it 30% chance it'll be up in 90 minutes.
Survivor of Romulus
# 950
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmym View Post
The last time I checked the Brittish Empire colapsed.

There is no more a good reason to use GMT then any other in this day and age. PST is perfect when the servers are located PST.

In this global community we live in now, adjusting to time zones is a fact of life. Holding on to some silly pride in the location you happen to be in is rediculous.
apart from the fact the rest of the world uses GMT
Closed Thread