Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Anniversary Spotlight Video
01-31-2013, 06:00 AM
Watch our latest spotlight video for a look back at just some of what we introduced to Star Trek Online in the past year, and for a teaser of what is to come.

Link to the video.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
01-31-2013, 06:14 AM
"beneath raptors wings" in may... is that what i think what it is? new faction incoming? pretty please, let that be true
Republic Veteran
# 3
01-31-2013, 06:15 AM
What's the name of the music in the background called?

Commander
# 4
01-31-2013, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by derbock203 View Post
"beneath raptors wings" in may... is that what i think what it is? new faction incoming? pretty please, let that be true
how realistic do you think it is that they'll implement a fully fledged romulan faction before the KDF is "completed". if any, you should expect the old "mini-faction" idea...
STOWiki admin.
Captain
# 5
01-31-2013, 06:21 AM
Rehashing yesterday's news already! This game may of had 2 million players try it but I would say you are lucky to have a couple of hundred thousand that have played regularly over that time. The content featured in the video doesn't show much for a year in review. This game needs more and a lot of it to keep it interesting for the players that don't get bored of the excessive grinds and move on.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Career Officer
# 6
01-31-2013, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by derbock203 View Post
Far more likely that it has something to do with Sela?s return

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
01-31-2013, 06:28 AM
well, yeah you both are prolly right about that.. i got a lot of doubt too, but i still keep my hopes up.. cause i want to command a deridex and do some fully fledged intruigin tal shiar like missions since day 1
Republic Veteran
# 8
01-31-2013, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagasensei View Post
how realistic do you think it is that they'll implement a fully fledged romulan faction before the KDF is "completed". if any, you should expect the old "mini-faction" idea...
Cryptic loves making the KDF mad, so I think very likely.

Survivor of Romulus
# 9
01-31-2013, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Cryptic loves making the KDF mad, so I think very likely.
kdf warriors rage incoming in 3..2..1 ...
Rihannsu
# 10
01-31-2013, 08:13 AM
I think it makes sense, Denise Crosby first reprises her role as Tasha Yar and maybe in May she will probably reprise her role as Empress Sela! Now its speculation but man I hope that "Beneath Raptors Wing" features Denise Crosby as Sela!