Lt. Commander
This accolade will complete when you or your team have defeated the following Breen Capital Ships: The Desna, The Istapp, and The Snosk.
The Desna is often sighted patrolling near Deferi Outpost 3.

The Istapp is often sighted near Kelvani Belt colonies.

The Snosk is often sighted in the Defera Sector, stalking Deferi Patrols.

I have gotten all the ships except the Istapp Does anyone know where this ship hides is it n,w,e,w inside of Kelvani Belt or somewhere else. Please advise Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2013, 12:29 PM
I take it no one has found the Istapp ship yet does ship this even exist?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starmanj View Post
I take it no one has found the Istapp ship yet does ship this even exist?
Yeah I have that accolade. I forget which mission he appears in, but he does appear in one of the dailies. Just very, very rarely.

500 years in the future and we still look like schmucks when getting our ID photos taken...
Republic Veteran
# 4
02-06-2013, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagurazaka77 View Post
Yeah I have that accolade. I forget which mission he appears in, but he does appear in one of the dailies. Just very, very rarely.
it should be noted that the mining zone that it appears in can also spawn in the 'non combat' version, as in the one without the mission. i dont recall where exactly it spawns in, but it has a patrol route that has itall around the northern area of the map. it patrols counter clockwise if i remember.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Career Officer
# 5
02-06-2013, 08:26 AM
I have had the accolade since day 3, and I've helped pretty much everyone in my fleet to get it.

Problem is, that the Istapp often spawns outside of sensor range.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Captain
# 6
02-06-2013, 08:30 AM
Yup, got the accolade on all 3 of my toons. The cap ships appear very randomly but they're there, and they appear on the map at mission start, but far away.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Ensign
# 7
03-02-2013, 10:28 PM
I can confirm that the Istapp does indeed exist. I stumbled across her completely by accident last week. Sorry I can't provide specific info as to where I found her. Destroying her was what even made me aware of the accolade. What I can say I remember for sure is that she was out of the usual combat area for that map, but was blatantly visible.

I can, however, provide definite info on Snosk and Desna. I just got them both tonight, one immediately after the other.

Desna: Upon warping into the non-combat instance of Outpost 3, I opened my map and saw an enemy icon sitting atop the southernmost satellite marker on the map. Range was approximately 35km. It was the Desna.

Snosk: Upon warping into Aid Deferi Patrol, I opened my map and saw an enemy icon, again at a range of 30+ km. It was the Snosk, relatively nearby a gaseous anomaly that is easily visible.

I hope this info is of use to those seeking these ships.