Captain
# 161
01-31-2013, 03:33 PM
Anyone else sad they could not rob the Ent-C from all that gear?
Captain
# 162
01-31-2013, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereign010 View Post
I got the party popper, I'm gonna fire it every chance I get, see if that breaks the server lol
To be honest, I hope it and the balloon gun replace the bug spray/ fire extinguisher as annoyance of choice at Drozana and ESD.
# 163
01-31-2013, 03:51 PM
I just noticed the event is two weeks long.

Nice.
# 164
01-31-2013, 03:55 PM
Loved the mission one of the best mission. Wish all mission were made as good as that one. Nice job STO guys keep up that kinda of high detail mission and ill stick around for another 10 years.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 165
01-31-2013, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by questerius View Post
Anyone else sad they could not rob the Ent-C from all that gear?
I'll admit that I tried to the first time I ran through it too Obviously just to test it... right... :p

Cheers,

Brand
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 166
01-31-2013, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I'll admit that I tried to the first time I ran through it too Obviously just to test it... right... :p

Cheers,

Brand
At least you still think like one of us.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 167
01-31-2013, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by designationxr377 View Post
At least you still think like one of us.
HAHA! Sometimes And apparently I forgot the rest of my name because as I was typing I received an email and got to see [REDACTED] and ERMAHGERD!! IT WAS AMAZING!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 168
01-31-2013, 04:06 PM
Loved the mission, especially the BOFF bits.

only commplaints about the uniform; Belt + Harness could have the metal colour options enabled ( officer belts in the EP were gold) and the cuffs would of be a nice extra too.
-----------------------------------------------

for spoiler text use #1b1c1f
Empire Veteran
# 169
01-31-2013, 05:03 PM
It lagged too much to be able to play the missions, will wait a few days I guess. However this stems back to the fact that there isn't enough server space for all the players, really annoying for us gold players considering we pay to play the darn thing. If you're not going to increase server space you should limit the amount of silvers able to get on for a short period so your gold paying customers can get their money worth.

I'll probably get flak by the silvers for this, but we do pay a lot and are treated pretty poorly. Best option is to increase server space for all as it's laggy a lot these days a lot more than it was 3 months ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Career Officer
# 170
01-31-2013, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by punktribble View Post
hmmm no "Yesterday's Enterprise uniform" drop again...... two times now.....if it's that strap.come on
same here no uniform drop
Closed Thread