Republic Veteran
# 171
01-31-2013, 04:39 PM
You guys ever thing you're in line with other LTS I mean really.
Lt. Commander
# 172
01-31-2013, 05:38 PM
Foundry missions don't work.
Commander
# 173
01-31-2013, 10:25 PM
last week or 2 i have been disconnected about 3 time each week. between my newer computer and 5 yearold laptop to day i was disconnect from sto like to 10 time and saw long lagging time as i tried to play star trek online today. trying to get the ambassador class for my federation science and tac officers.

i was at k-7 the last time i got disconnected. it is understanable to have some more lag then usaual because the ambassador is one of the most wanted ship for 3-5 years in sto. some of the servers have been around for 3 to 5 years since cryptic started making star trek online so they might need to fixed or replaced. yes there have been more server added to star trek online over the years. my 5 year old lap top can run sto and search the web but because it is 5 years old it is slow to surf the web and slower amd more laggy playing sto also it look very cartoonie to.
Commander
# 174
01-31-2013, 10:42 PM
it takes time to update driver and it takes more thing to change to new hardwear. cryptic will work out the kinks to the large lag time after this patch.

cryptic i am woundering could it be benificial to have all the servers liked into a open series and have eveyone playing in real time? if star trek online could have one large open server i would hape that you cryptic/perfect world have a talk with consultans with in the gaming industy that operate servers in the one server market. the star trek online engine does have limitations like and other haming engine.
Lieutenant
# 175
01-31-2013, 10:43 PM
I would really like to play. Maybe someone could address the "Server Not Responding" messages and then we could play. This is completely unplayable.

Trying to move around to get the mission is a nightmare. Then, when you finally have it, after 20 mins of trying to move from the transporter room to the engineer or Q, you have another 20+ mins trying to get to the mission start point. And don't forget the 10+ times you get disconnected and have to log back in.

A Celebration is supposed to be fun. This is the 100% opposite of fun.
Career Officer
# 176
01-31-2013, 10:58 PM
Ok apparently I can't start new threats even though i've been a member since before beta... ok w/e

Anyway...

The problem I have been having is two fold one the same intermittent login problems as I've read from many others. While I've been playing all afternoon I'm now sitting at a continual patching indicator again.

Once in the game everything is fine until I go to try and train skills or even jsut press K to pring up the skills screen the game crashes utterly.
Ensign
# 177
02-21-2013, 03:29 AM
is there still a euro side server ?
Lieutenant
# 178
02-24-2013, 11:37 AM
Ever since the last patch I keep getting "Server Not Responding" messages
Star Trek Legends - http://startreklegends.webs.com/

"It may be the warriors who get the glory but it's the engineers who build societies." - Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres, USS Voyager
Career Officer
# 179
02-26-2013, 08:40 AM
been gettin server not responding every 5 mins every day now since the patch and my connection on my end is perfect
Commander
# 180
02-26-2013, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane53 View Post
been gettin server not responding every 5 mins every day now since the patch and my connection on my end is perfect
Do you mean the connection to your ISP is perfect, or have you run tracert and the other tool they recommend to test the stability of every router hop between you and the game server.

I think I've had only 1 disconnect over the last 2 weeks.