Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalspock View Post
My head was invisible.
Now I definitely gotta get one.
# 22
01-31-2013, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by graysock View Post
Because its already in game and called Wrath of Kane uniform and costs money... well most of the people got it for free anyway.

My main issue with the WOK uniform is the undershirt, as far as I remember, the Enterprise C crew did not have the undershirt while they did in WOK and the other TOS era movies (excluding TMP). Another issue is the rank pip on the shoulder, its cannot be changed as far as I'm aware and so anyone wearing it looks like a captain.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-31-2013, 04:12 PM
The Wrath of KHAN uniform has a collar with the division undershirt. The Ent-C/Crusher uniform does not have said collar, nor does it have a belt.
Career Officer
# 24
01-31-2013, 04:16 PM
Have all the nits been picked, yet?
I once again match my character. Behold the power of PINK!

Vice Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-31-2013, 04:24 PM
Basically, what zebraman said.
Career Officer
# 26
01-31-2013, 04:35 PM
The sash only seems to be working with my Temporal outfit. Is it not suppose to work with the other uniforms?
Survivor of Romulus
# 27
01-31-2013, 04:41 PM
When it said yesterdays enterprise uniform, i figured it would be the enterprise c uniform, seeing as you are basically helping the Enterprise C.

It would make sense that you are able to get their uniform as you are on their ship but how do you get the Enterprise D belt and sash? do you steal it from Tasha Yar's cupboard as I'm pretty sure she was the only one on the Enterprise C that would have one.

In an ideal world I would like the full Enterprise C uniform added for anyone that completed the mission but failing that they could rework the WOK uniform with more options so you can make it into the Enterprise C uniform and also change ranks on it.

Overall though I do appreciate the ships and I enjoyed the mission and the belt and sash are good if you don't the issue of it sticking through your body.

Edit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by velqua View Post
The sash only seems to be working with my Temporal outfit. Is it not suppose to work with the other uniforms?
It seems to work fine for me on the Season 1 TNG uniform but that is tight fitting, on baggier outfits, it does not work very well.
Ensign
# 28
01-31-2013, 04:57 PM
i want but one thing... the full collared tng uniforms that appeared in that episode... greatest uni's evar.
Survivor of Romulus
# 29
01-31-2013, 05:25 PM
I like a few others was looking for the C uniform without the mock turtleneck. Kind of disappointed. Oh well, I'll find some use for the other pieces.
=\/= ================================ =\/=
Centurion maximus92
12th Legion, Romulan Republic
12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-31-2013, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmym View Post
Have all the nits been picked, yet?
Nope! The sash doesn't scale with the bust size slider - too small and it floats loose, too large and it clips hideously. Its ideal setting is, unsurprisingly, somewhere in the centre.