Rihannsu
I remember when a lot of people were arguing for something like this, but it seems to have fallen to the wayside. So in short, I'm a busy guy, as I am sure many people are. I can't play all hours of the day/night to catch a few runs of Tour the Universe, or the Mirror Incursion, or get some bonus marks, but I would still like to play these events.

So I propose that all of the events be run more frequently by doubling them up with each other, maybe like every four hour instead of even eight like I think it is now. However, the two events being doubled up would switch every time. So in the first four hour block, Tour the Universe would be next to Mirror Incursion, but the next time, it would be with the Crafting Event, or something. This gives more chances to do one event you really like, but still makes you have a choice of do you want to do this or that. I believe the tech and code to do this is already in place, since I remember events used to overlap like this.

And I'll be honest, I am pushing for this since Tour the Universe is the only major source of EC in this game that is reliable and I always miss it.
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member