Rihannsu
# 111
02-01-2013, 04:03 PM
Greifing? really? palying with toys that the devs gave us is greifing?

Um... no. If the devs didn't want us to make huge masses of Balloons they wouldn't have given us toys that spew balloons....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Starfleet Veteran
# 112
02-01-2013, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post

Um... no. If the devs didn't want us to make huge masses of Balloons they wouldn't have given us toys that spew balloons....
It appears you didn't really read the three posts prior to yours. Try again and you'll see that my idea doesn't involve taking them away. For the most part I used small words, too.
Captain
# 113
02-01-2013, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post

Then you won't mind if they add the ability to disable just those animations, without gimping graffics settings that affect actual gameplay.
Captain
# 114
02-01-2013, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darramouss1 View Post
I have the perfect solution.

To cater for everyone, devs please add an option to enable or disable party effects. If you have it enabled you see and hear all the excitement. Whoopee!! Fun!!
++ Eleventy Billion
Career Officer
# 115
02-01-2013, 04:14 PM
Quote:
I have the perfect solution.

Some people like party poppers. Other don't. I'm sure there are times that people who like them may wish to not be distracted by them for short periods of time.

To cater for everyone, devs please add an option to enable or disable party effects. If you have it enabled you see and hear all the excitement. Whoopee!! Fun!!

If you have it disabled you can allow others to have their fun (Whoopee!! Fun!!) whilst you are not impinged in any way.

The only people who could really not like this idea are people who deliberately want to make STO a not-fun experience. Basically the sort that the game could do without.
i like this idea. then i can play all i want with out people getting mad for god knows what ever reason possible
Starfleet Veteran
# 116
02-01-2013, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broken1981 View Post
i like this idea. then i can play all i want with out people getting mad for god knows what ever reason possible
To me this message shows you to NOT be a griefer. I'm sorry I gave you a hard time earlier today.
Career Officer
# 117
02-01-2013, 04:20 PM
Current party popper can be very useful in screwing up someones find the Q in the present mini game.
Career Officer
# 118
02-01-2013, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstamo01 View Post
Current party popper can be very useful in screwing up someones find the Q in the present mini game.
just go in the box and you can see where he is.
Career Officer
# 119
02-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Quote:
To me this message shows you to NOT be a griefer. I'm sorry I gave you a hard time earlier today.
no im not looking to greif anyone. but again its a game. aside from pvp'ers and rp'ers to pve'ers we all have to get along. i hear the people that like to rp get mad that people dance on thier tables or what ever. but the thinking is off. its not thier tables. its a social zone. cant play kick the tribble with each other on star base since its client side. this party popper made it so we can kick balloons at each other and have some fun between ques. wither its stf or pvp. i just want to have fun. but not at the expense of others if you get me.
Career Officer
# 120
02-01-2013, 04:29 PM
FYI: if you are annoyed or have FPS problems because of balloon spam everywhere go into Video Options and reduce the amount of "Phsics debrees" to zero = NO MORE BALLOONS.

-> KNOW YOUR OPTIONS MENU!